This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd half sneak peaks begin tonight

Late last night, I was watching SciFi and I saw a promo for sneak peak of all the shows of SciFi Friday. It started with a promo about the all-new scifi friday, and then announced that sneak peaks will begin tonight during Stargate SG-1 Monday.

This Thread is to be used to discuss each new sneak peak instead of making a threads for each sneak peak.

For mods: make this thread a sticky. Because some people don't search, and making this a sticky will allow people to see this thread before searching. Thanks
    Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 10 October 2005, 02:50 PM.
    sigpic

I'd like to watch it, but the Yankees are playing tonight. I hope one of you guys describe it.
    ---Shockwave04----------------------------------------

Comment

Get your DVRs ready people! I expect to find a copy of the sneak peek online afterward.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

I just did a Forum search on the "Sneak Peak" And here are some related threads:

New Season 2 Sneak Peak, Finally Aired
        Did the new sneak peak air yet? I can't get to a TV.
        Galactica Sneak Peak
        sigpic

Comment

Well looking at the times to the beginning of the other threads, I guess we'll have to wait till next Monday. Sound familiar, SciFi did the exact same thing with the sneak peaks in May.
          sigpic

Comment

Is it me or am I going insane. Did anybody else see the promo for the 2nd half sneak peaks? I just want to know if I was dreaming it up or not.
            sigpic

Comment

No, I don't think you were imagining it.

Grace Under Pressure Preview Thread

Spoiler:

Comment

lol there's two more months to go

Comment

Yeap...2 long months of waiting...and searching for any info on what is to come...searching and reading every thread...lol..glad this one is here it will help narrow it down.
                  Purple's Biggest Fan
                  A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I just hope somebody record it and post it for us who can't see them... Pls.

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

I have yet to see a single sneak peek thus far, it's beginning to annoy me.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                        I have yet to see a single sneak peek thus far, it's beginning to annoy me.
                        Like last time SciFi took about a month to show the first sneak peak. So it may take a while, or I'm going insane.
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't get it. They showd one a couple weeks ago why arn't they showing them any more?
                          Last edited by GatetheWay; 08 November 2005, 06:22 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Figures I was the last one to post on this thread... Anyway I saw one of the sneak peeks for Atlantis today while watching Homecoming. It was bit disapointing since it was mostly the actors talking and not many clips. The clips they did show were from the hive and they didn't look any different then the end of Lost Boys.
                            Last edited by GatetheWay; 07 November 2005, 07:47 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                              Figures I was the last one to post on this thread... Anyway I saw one of the sneak peeks for Atlantis today while watching Homecoming. It was bit disapointing since it was mostly the actors talking and not many clips and the clips they did show were from the hive but they didn't look any different then the end of Lost Boys.
                              Damn I didn't see it

Why did I turn off my TV!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X