Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are some screenshots there. The ones of Anubis' ship are screen shots. The Myan temples are screenshots too.

Comment

Are you sure? They just look like they're taking from inside the games engine.

Comment

Pretty sure

Comment

I doubt they're actual in-game screenshots because there's no HUD or characters in the shots. They are screenshots per se, but they're shots of the screens the developers are working on
          My non-stargate related site: The Rabbit Archive

Comment

I've been to the site, looks great. I have some trouble logging to the forums and despite how similiar they are to Gateworlds, I hate the colors. I hope they take that info, though!
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

i thought the update would be alot bigger and better

Comment

Originally posted by OUTATIME
                i thought the update would be alot bigger and better
                Me too but they do not want to give out all the information at one time because it would ruin the anticipation.

Comment

Does anyone know how often the site will update?

Comment

After the holidays it seems they've updated the website

http://www.stargate-thealliance.com/main.php?lang=en

Already I've seen something horrible.
                    In it's description of the Jaffa, it says they are vulnerable to headshots.

I thought ALL SG personnnel intentionally aim for their abdomens to munch up the symbiote, destroy their health and immune systems and to avoid any more kawalsky incidents...

twas looking forward to that, but just on this info.. ouch.

Comment

Yes, I noticed that, too. But that's probably just to enhance the game play experience. For those sharp shooters who can pull it off, consider it more of a bonus than anything.

It's looking like a great game all around, so I can't wait until it comes out.

Comment

neither can anyone else especially me
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Has anyone noted the general crappiness of the site? Not only that it was done in Flash, there is barely any info about the game in it.
                          Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Comment

the story they give is really general, but it does act as a great teaser. the site says that jaffa are vulnerable to headshots when their head armor is down, but when it is up you have to just shoot normally so its not a complete loss. cant wait to play the game or for the site to open the vehicles/weapons links.

Comment

i feel the site is overall very crap but the game still sounds promising and me like many cant wait for it to come out

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

it might be just my cpu, but i the gate "whoosh" effect happens very slowly on the site and gives the site a very poor feel.

still, the game should be awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X