No announcement yet.

stargate atlantis novels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It certainly would! I wonder when we'll hear if MGM have renewed their contract?

Not long, I hope - I'm already craving for season seven!

Cate
    sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Let's all hope that MGM chooses to renew the contract with Fandemonium/Stargate Novels!
      Thought MGM was long gone but hope whoever took it over will do something with Atlantis

Comment

Roll on Season 7!

If there's ever a chance of SGA coming back in some form..I hope they go the route of these books (don't think much of what little we know about Extinction)
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Yes, I hate to say I don't think this movie will ever be made now - so even more reason to hope these brilliant novels continue.

Cate
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
            Yes, I hate to say I don't think this movie will ever be made now - so even more reason to hope these brilliant novels continue.
            Cate
            I don't think there are going to be any movies. I think if they had planned to they wouldn't have licensed the novels.
            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Good point, Artie, so I really hope more of these great novels follow soon.

Cate
              sigpic

Comment

We should still have the crossover "Ouroboros" coming, last I read on Melissa's blog:

My solo SG-1 novel, Ouroboros, in which SG-1 encounters one of Janus’s devices and is transported to Atlantis, is at Fandemonium for edits, and hopefully will be out sometime this summer.
                http://mescott.livejournal.com/27871.html

Comment

Yay! Ouroboros is still scheduled for this summer, possibly next month.

http://mescott.livejournal.com/32535.html

Comment

Originally posted by WraithTech View Post
                    Yay! Ouroboros is still scheduled for this summer, possibly next month.

http://mescott.livejournal.com/32535.html
                    Oh that's a good thing!
                    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Woohoo!!!! I have been feeling like I am suffering from Stargate drought lately since I finished the Legacy series and there have been no new books out.

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
                        Woohoo!!!! I have been feeling like I am suffering from Stargate drought lately since I finished the Legacy series and there have been no new books out.
                        I hope Ouroboros isn't the last one.
                        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Yeah, no announcements of books after that one is starting to worry me...

Comment

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
                            Yeah, no announcements of books after that one is starting to worry me...
                            Here's the latest: http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/241420.html
                            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                              Doesn't sound good. Reminds me of when we were waiting to hear about the stargate movies.

Comment

My thoughts exactly...

Comment

Working...
                                X