No announcement yet.

stargate atlantis novels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm valid point... maybe there will be a christmas sale ill get one more just so I have an extra copy when they sell out again

Comment

I ordered my 'Halcyon' reprint the first day its availability was posted in here. Thanks!

It looks like the printed books all might get rare and eventually expensive going forward, due to the new print-on-demand buying system. I hope not!

Does anyone know much about the upcoming 'Transitions' novel? Is this a crossover of SGA and SG1? And, how much time is given to the Wraith? Are only the hiveships shown?
      http://www.stargatenovels.com/SG1-18...nsitions.shtml

Comment

Any SGA novels with Todd the Wraith?

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Rushd View Post
          Any SGA novels with Todd the Wraith?
          I think only books 16 and 17 have Todd (and Kenny!) in them so far.

Comment

Thanks. According to stargatenovels.com Todd is on the cover of #13, Hunt and Run. But it doesn't say if he's in it.

Comment

Thanks. According to stargatenovels.com Todd is on the cover of #13, Hunt and Run. But it doesn't say if he's in it.
              Good point. They also put "Bob" on the cover of The Chosen.

Comment

I can confirm that Hunt and Run does not contain Todd at all. Doesn't really feature any Wraith prominently, but we see a few of them here and there.

Comment

However, #16 and #17 both do have Todd.
                  sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Yeah, the Legacy books feature him quite heavily. Looks like they'll continue to do so, too.

Comment

Great, I'll be sure to check those out.

Comment

Another question: are the Kindle versions any good? Like no spaces with symbols or chunks of space? Some Kindles are like that.

Comment

Another question: are the Kindle versions any good? Like no spaces with symbols or chunks of space? Some Kindles are like that.
                          They're good - no symbols or too much space
                          sigpic

Comment

Good news on the Allegiance ETA: http://mescott.livejournal.com/10655.html
                            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

The kindle versions are really good I prefer the print books but $6 for those out of print books? Can't beat that! I did find with Exogenisis some of the paragraph spacing was awkward - when the POV changed, but that could have been because I played around with how it was displayed on my computer screen.

The only real downside is I don't own a kindle so I had to download the PC app. And it sucks reading it on the computer, I wish the books were in a more accessible format (.pdf) since most ereaders can support that (I own a Kobo EReader) .

Overall if you have a kindle totally worth buying the ebooks. If you don't than you may want to wait or just get the out of print books for phone/PC.
                              Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

Thanks for more input. I downloaded a couple samples and they read very nice. Seems like each "page" is the real page, except there are no page numbers. That's the biggest minus on kindle is the lack of page numbers, so you can't cite them in research.

Comment

Working...
                                X