stargate atlantis novels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Siara.Corvus View Post
    Does anyone know if any of the Stargate books will be available as e-books?
    'The Lost' will be and the others will too:

http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/106857.html

Comment

Ah, good.
      My brother seems to have a paper allergy as he refuses to read actual books made of paper, but e-books are fine -_-;
      Still, as long as he can read SG novels, I'm happy
      Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
      My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

PSA for people who have preordered The Lost through Amazon UK -- apparently Amazon UK has cancelled all the preorders in error. More here: http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/108457.html
        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Thank you, Artie, for that information! I was so disappointed when I saw that the date had been moved to April on Amazon. ( Not that I buy from Amazon anymore, but since Fandemonium usually update their site very late or even after the fact, I keep an eye on Amazon for upcoming books. )

Comment

Any new updates? Still nothing on the Fandy site.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Does anyone know why 'Halcyon' and 'The Chosen' do not get republished? There is enough demand for them that they sell for over $50 for used copies.

Comment

Just a quick note. I posted about this in a separate thread, but my company, Crossroad Press, will be doing digital editions of SG novels now...we've already published two, SGA-14 and SG1-15 ... with four more older titles to come, and then all the new ones going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                  Does anyone know why 'Halcyon' and 'The Chosen' do not get republished? There is enough demand for them that they sell for over $50 for used copies.
                  You're so right!
                  And SG-1 "Survival of the fittest" ...
                  sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! The Lost is now available to order from Fandemonium!

http://www.stargatenovels.com/bookshop.php

Comment

Originally posted by mercy moon View Post
                      Woohoo! The Lost is now available to order from Fandemonium!

http://www.stargatenovels.com/bookshop.php
                      Thanks, I just placed my order!

Comment

And so is Sunrise. ordered.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                          Thanks, I just placed my order!
                          So did I
                          sigpic

Comment

Perhaps some rare books do not get republished to light a fire under fan's behinds to buy books as they are coming out so as to not have to pay collectors prices? Aside from that paranoid little idea my guess is that while the books might be in demand, they might not be in high enough demand to warrant the cost of republishing the books.

I do not have allot of the Stargate Atlantis books yet, I have a few though, and I loved Blood Ties, though it had some inaccuracies I think it is a very interesting and creative story. The only thing I did not like about it is how it treats Rodney. Rodney is a complex character yes he is both winy and arrogant, however when push comes to show he do risk his life again and again to save others. The author of the book presents him as an annoying, winy child and as nothing else and that I did not like but other than that the book was great, though the mini, telepathic, alien dinosaurs that got into Atlantis in one chapter did turn the pulp factor of the book up to the max.

Comment

And yet in Xenogenesis by the same authors, he is absolutely well written. Easily one of my favorite portrayals of Rodney in the novels. But then again, I never liked Blood Ties anyway.
                              sigpic

Comment

Is not Blood Ties a earlier book than Xenogenesis? Perhaps it took the author a little time to get the feel for the character.

Comment

Working...
                                X