No announcement yet.

stargate atlantis novels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a note to say that our authors copies of SGA: Brimstone arrived today...the book is in print - it exists. It should show up on Amazon US and UK within a couple of days. Hope you all enjoy it!

Comment

Christmas is coming up. Only 7 more days till X-mas shopping commercials start up.
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by David N Wilson View Post
        Just a note to say that our authors copies of SGA: Brimstone arrived today...the book is in print - it exists. It should show up on Amazon US and UK within a couple of days. Hope you all enjoy it!
        waiting eagerly ...

In the meantime there's so much fanfiction to read.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
          Just wanted to post that Stargate Atlantis-Exogenesis is now available in Kindle edition! Just downloaded the novel to my Kindle! Paperback editions are selling for over $100!

Awesome. I am buying a Kindle when I get paid (with a Wraith green cover ) I had no idea you could get SGA books on them!
          sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...neither did I (know you could get them on Kindle) and I wrote one...going to have to check into that and see if ours will be available this way too. Wish the darn thing would show up on Amazon.

Comment

Hmmm...neither did I (know you could get them on Kindle) and I wrote one...going to have to check into that and see if ours will be available this way too. Wish the darn thing would show up on Amazon.
              I've just been doing some amazon stalking, and came across your book. As for Kindle, it apparently isn't available on Kindle, but you can request it.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yes! Please ask!

I've been continually clicking on "Tell the Publisher! I’d like to read this book on Kindle" on all the SGA novels that are not yet available in Kindle edition. Since then, I've seen a couple more become available. But, I want them ALL!!

sig by Varda

Comment

I've been trying to find stargate novels for kindle on amazon.co.uk, but they don't come up. I can only find them for US customers. Which is so not fair!

I've been thinking about getting an ereader/kindle but I'm not going to unless I can confirm that I can get these stargate ebooks in the UK.
                  Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                  The Strongest Will Survive!
                  I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Did anyone get to read Jo Graham's DeathGame yet? I have a feeling I'll never get it I hate Amazon Germany
                    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                    I will never accept defeat.
                    I will never quit.
                    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                    ------
                    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                      Did anyone get to read Jo Graham's DeathGame yet? I have a feeling I'll never get it I hate Amazon Germany
                      yes, received it (and brimstone) today (gonna start reading shortly) ... i cancelled my order with amazon uk and ordered directly from fandemonium - only five days from states to uk! yaay!
                      Last edited by mercy moon; 29 October 2010, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                        I second that!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Just ordered the new ones. I hope these ones are good. The last few out of Fandemonium I've not been impressed with. They just haven't rung true to the show for me and each canon break pulls me out of the novels. Anyone read these 2? I've got high hopes for Jo.

EDIT: Scrap that, turns out Play don't have them in.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

FYI, Just got a shipping notice from Amazon for Death Game.

Comment

I'd totally order from Fandemonium... but the shipping costs are probably more than what the book actually costs (shipping with Amazon Germany is free in Germany) and I really don't have any money to spare...
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                              I will never accept defeat.
                              I will never quit.
                              I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                              ------
                              "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

I always used to order from Fandy as my own little way of supporting them. But yeah, shipping costs now they've moved to the US and the overseas charge I get are kinda annoying.
                                sigpic
                                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                                X