No announcement yet.

stargate atlantis novels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yaay! thank you - can't wait to read it! **dashes off the fandemonium bookstore to order novel**

Comment

Originally posted by mercy moon View Post
      yaay! thank you - can't wait to read it! **dashes off the fandemonium bookstore to order novel**
      I love your enthusiasm. Hope you love the book.

Comment

So just when are the new SGA novels supposed to start coming out?
        I know that homecoming is due this month but my local Book Store is clueless for release date.

WHEEN!??
        I like Sharky
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
          I know that homecoming is due this month but my local Book Store is clueless for release date.

WHEEN!??
          Well, since you can buy our novel from the Fandy page now, I'm guessing your bookstore should be able to order it soon. I was told no more than a couple of weeks (and that was about a week ago) for Amazon to have Brimstone...

Comment

WHEEN!??
            Hi,

I have been wondering about this, too. Amazon keeps changing the date. First it was end of September, then end of October and now it is December.

Does anybody know why?

Comment

I only know what we were told, but it seems to be the case. There was a big bottle-kneck of novels that were turned in but not released by MGM, coupled with some books that came in off schedule...everything appears to be back on track and moving smoothly now...

Comment

Apperantly homecoming is avaliable for direct buy on Amazon now.

I just hate buying one book and having to pay the shipping for it.

I NEED MORE BOOKS!
                I like Sharky
                sigpic

Comment

Apperantly homecoming is avaliable for direct buy on Amazon now.

I just hate buying one book and having to pay the shipping for it.

I NEED MORE BOOKS!
                  I suggest the book depository. I ordered my copy of Homecoming from there for $6.08c Australian (extremely cheap). The book depository is a UK based online book store that ships FREE all over the world. I know I am a walking bill board for it, but it is the best online book store!
                  sigpic

Comment

Checked that site out. It said there was still 12 days to go for homecoming.

is that right? Supposed to be out in Oct. 12 days from now aint Oct is it?

And is this the place to ask questions about the other SGA books?

If not.
                    Where?
                    I like Sharky
                    sigpic

Comment

It does say 12 days, but I forgive them for being somewhat behind because they're cheap, lol. We can talk about the other SGA books here... just fire away
                      sigpic

Comment

My only real question is this about the Pre-Legacy series.

How much of a part do the Wraith play in the books.

From the descriptions I have read,it seems they take a lesser role in them to the main story.

How true is that?
                        I like Sharky
                        sigpic

Comment

dunno about 'death game'/'brimstone' but there's plenty of wraithy goodness in the 'legacy' series according to author jo graham - especially todd! check out her live journal ...

http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/

Comment

No Wraith in Brimstone, though the threat of the Wraith is present to create some of the atmosphere (or the past threat of the Wraith).

Comment

Originally posted by David N Wilson View Post
                              No Wraith in Brimstone, though the threat of the Wraith is present to create some of the atmosphere (or the past threat of the Wraith).
                              Thats sorta what I was wondering. Reading thru the descriptions for the books. For the majority of them,it seems that is all the wriath are. Just that Threat that is on the way.
                              I like Sharky
                              sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to post that Stargate Atlantis-Exogenesis is now available in Kindle edition! Just downloaded the novel to my Kindle! Paperback editions are selling for over $100!

sig by Varda

Comment

Working...
                                X