stargate atlantis novels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David N Wilson View Post
    Absolutely...and sorry about that...not an excuse, but ...
    Spoiler:
    When we first wrote this, it was another character who fought and was crushed. MGM felt it would have more impact if it was one of the main team, so we rewrote it to make it Teyla...unfortunately there seems to be this one place where neither the editors, Trish, nor I caught one instance of the old story leaking through...very sorry
    Oooookay, it could be forgiven ...
    sigpic

Comment

Well I asked :
      Spoiler:
      There was never any evidence it was used up. I was told that it wasn't used because it was too unpredictable and nearly killed Rodney (even though it was his fault) ... so it was still available. One of the things I enjoyed most was bringing it back
      good enough for me!

Comment

On the topic of "Brimstone"...

Spoiler:
        In "McKay & Mrs Miller" Rod said he used the Ancient Personal Shield to protect him during the transition between realities, and Rodney said "I depleted ours". You can check the transcript here on Gateworld. So it's pretty definite to me that it wasn't useable anymore.

I hope you don't take this as criticism, I normally wouldn't have commented on it, but since the discussion came up, I wanted to provide the canon facts.

Also, I guess it's very much personal preference how we see the balance of "screen time" between the main characters. Personally, I felt that "Death Game" had far too little of Rodney, and that "Brimstone" brought back the balance.

Comment

Anyone know of ebooks of the series that I can download since I have a nook kindle books don't work on it.
          About brimstone \/
          Spoiler:
          And they did acquire another shield from lucius I am pretty sure and they probably found more at some point.
          sigpic

Comment

Brimstone:

Spoiler:
            Nope, they didn't. Lucius' shield was depleted by the explosion the Genii set off. And if they found another one somewhere else, I don't remember it. If you do, could you please remind me?

Comment

EEK, i totally didn't know there were books! I book marked the website and I'm going SHOPPIN next paycheck! LOL

Comment

I can recommend 'Nightfall' by James Swallow.
                I finished reading it yesterday and enjoyed it.
                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                To thy own self... Be true
                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                  I can recommend 'Nightfall' by James Swallow.
                  I finished reading it yesterday and enjoyed it.
                  Hey, thanks!

Out Now:
                  Stargate Universe: Air, Stargate Atlantis: Nightfall, Stargate SG-1: Relativity and Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon (from Fandemonium Books)
                  Stargate SG-1: Half Life, Stargate SG-1: First Prime, Stargate Atlantis: Zero Point and Stargate SG-1: Shell Game (from Big Finish Productions)
                  "Outsiders" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #20), "Choices" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #10)
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  Twitter

Comment

question...where/when do you guys & gals that read this thread place Hunt and Run in the Atlantis timeline? I'm thinking just a litte while after Runner

Comment

Finally got my username and password to work again! I hope some of you are reading and enjoying Brimstone. I'll have some intersting / exciting news soon about eBooks and Stargate, but for now...I'd love to hear more about what you think of Brimstone.

Comment

1 more day to new book day.
                        Hooray.
                        I like Sharky
                        sigpic

Comment

here's hoping

Comment

Huzzah!
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Finally got my username and password to work again! I hope some of you are reading and enjoying Brimstone. I'll have some intersting / exciting news soon about eBooks and Stargate, but for now...I'd love to hear more about what you think of Brimstone.
                              I hope they have to do with open source ones, not just more being released on Amazon. I have a Barnes and Noble Nook and it is a pain to only have them on Amazon where I can't read them on my Nook.
                              sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know if any of the Stargate books will be available as e-books?
                                Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
                                My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Working...
                                X