Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Princes
    replied
    Yeah it will be sad if its the last one, I'm still dreaming of a 6th series or a movie or anything to see it back on screen.

Leave a comment:

• Cate'sCorner
    replied
    I must admit I have mixed feelings over this book - I can't wait to see how this series ends, but it's such a shame it's the final one! I really hope that more follow, they're really addictive!

Cate

Leave a comment:

• Princes
    replied
    Yey will be out just after the half term holidays so I should get time without the kids to read it.

Leave a comment:

• Cate'sCorner
    replied
    Originally posted by Artie View Post
    http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/227417.html

The cover for the last Legacy book!

Oh, wow - that's gorgeous!! And only a few more weeks to wait!

Woot!!

Cate

Leave a comment:

• Artie
    replied
    Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
    Oops... posted the same link just seconds ago in the legacy-thread
    It can be everywhere!

Leave a comment:

• silverbullet27
    replied
    Originally posted by Artie View Post

Oops... posted the same link just seconds ago in the legacy-thread

Leave a comment:

• Artie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cate'sCorner
    replied

Well, I've asked several of my 'Kindled' workmates, and they've all said the same thing - they absolutely love their Kindles!

It's been interesting to see the different models too, ranging from the most up to date ones to the older models, with the external keyboard. I must admit, this is the model I'm leaning more towards, since the keyboard looks to be more finger-friendly for typing than the model with the touchscreen version.

Now all I need to do is find one - I feel a visit to a certain auction site coming on!

Cate

Leave a comment:

• Artie
    replied
    Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
    Well, I have you to thank for this too, Artie - if you hadn't given me all that help on how to get these books onto my laptop, I would have just kept putting it off.

I don't want the Fire model, though, since my iPod does that job for me already. So I'll just get one of the more basic models, and take it from there.

Cate
    You're welcome! Just call me the book enabler!

Leave a comment:

• Cate'sCorner
    replied
    Well, I have you to thank for this too, Artie - if you hadn't given me all that help on how to get these books onto my laptop, I would have just kept putting it off.

I don't want the Fire model, though, since my iPod does that job for me already. So I'll just get one of the more basic models, and take it from there.

Cate

Leave a comment:

• Artie
    replied
    Well, just finished The Furies, and I can safely say I'm completely hooked on this series now. And I'm treating myself to a proper Kindle!

I've been umm-ing and aaaah-ing about getting one for a while especially with the length of my journey into work. But getting these novels has given me the final push - hopefully I'll get one this weekend!

Cate
    I love my Kindle. And it's really nice that a lot of books are much cheaper for Kindle than in paperback. I can afford to buy more!

Leave a comment:

• Cate'sCorner
    replied
    Well, just finished The Furies, and I can safely say I'm completely hooked on this series now. And I'm treating myself to a proper Kindle!

I've been umm-ing and aaaah-ing about getting one for a while especially with the length of my journey into work. But getting these novels has given me the final push - hopefully I'll get one this weekend!

Cate

Leave a comment:

• Cate'sCorner
    replied
    Well, he made a great future General in The Last Man, and he led SG1 in the alternate universe we saw in The Road Not Taken. So not to be biased or anything, but yes, I think you're right!!

Cate

Leave a comment:

• Artie
    replied
    Absolutely, and I think that's why he became such a popular character. He shared so many of Shep's traits, like the ones you mentioned under your spoiler, and just did whatever it took to save the people he cared about.

And knowing he had a family back home, including the two nephews that he mentions so fondly in Spoils Of War, made him all the more heroic - even if he never sought any plaudits for it.

Hm, can you tell I just love the guy?!?

Cate
    I think in the future, in "season seven", Lorne should get SG-1 when Cam moves up.

Leave a comment:

• Cate'sCorner
    replied
    Absolutely, and I think that's why he became such a popular character. He shared so many of Shep's traits, like the ones you mentioned under your spoiler, and just did whatever it took to save the people he cared about.

And knowing he had a family back home, including the two nephews that he mentions so fondly in Spoils Of War, made him all the more heroic - even if he never sought any plaudits for it.

Hm, can you tell I just love the guy?!?

Cate

Leave a comment:

Working...
X