• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, I think this round I'm going to go with #3
    sigpic
    Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

#4 for me.

Rats, I just realized I didn't include a single scene where Bobby calls the boys 'idjits' - if that's the spelling.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

IMO always implied.

Comment

Looks like this is going to be an interesting one. I'm gonna extend this round another day. Hopefully we'll get some more votes to decide this round.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I also go with #3
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

So it was pretty clear in the end after all:
                #3 - 3
                #4 - 1
                #13 - 1

The Supernatural Survivor Game, 3rd Edition
                The Best Bobby Singer Episode (by starg8fans)
                Round 2

Remember, vote for your LEAST FAVORITE scene, and no more than one vote per round.
                Rounds take appr. 24 hours. This round ends at 6 pm GMT+1/noon Eastern tomorrow.

S1, Devil's Trap, The boys meet Bobby

"You get a demon in - they’re trapped. Powerless. It’s like a Satanic roach motel."

S2, Tall Tales, Bobby solves the mystery

"And if you two bothered to pull your heads out of your asses, it all would have been pretty clear. [...] You got a Trickster on your hands."

#3, All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2 - eliminated in Round 1

S3, Dream a Little Dream of Me, Bobby is haunted by his dead wife in his dream

"You were possessed, baby. You were rabid. And I didn't know what I know now. I didn't know how to save you. "

S3, No Rest for the Wicked, Bobby won't let the boys go off to fight Lilith on their own

"Do I look like a ditchable prom-date to you? [...] Family don't end with blood, boy. Besides, you need me."

S4, Lazarus Rising, Bobby goes with Dean to find Sam

"It's him. It's him. I've been through this already, it's really him."

S4, Yellow Fever, Bobby figures out the cure to Dean's Ghost Sickness

"Well, the Buru Buru is born of fear. Hell, it is fear. And the lore says we
                can kill it with fear."

S4, Sex and Violence, Bobby impersonates an FBI chief

"Last time I checked, son, D.C. has jurisdiction. Or am I wrong? "

S4, When the Levee Breaks, Detoxing Sam in Bobby's panic room

"That ain't faking."

S4, Lucifer Rising, Bobby sets Dean straight when he wants to give up on Sam

"You stupid, stupid, son of a *****. Well boo-hooo I am so sorry your feelings are hurt – Princess."

S5, Sympathy for the Devil, Possessed Bobby stabs himself to save Dean's life

[no words]

S5, The Curious Case of Dean Winchester, Bobby feels useless being stuck in a wheelchair

"I ain't a hunter no more. I'm useless. And if I wasn't such a coward, I'd have stuck a gun in my mouth day I got home from the hospital."

S5, Two Minutes to Midnight, Bobby kisses Crowley to seal the deal

"Why'd you have to take a picture?"

S6, Weekend at Bobby's, Bobby speaks his mind about always being there for the boys

"Sam, Dean, I love you like my own. I do. But sometimes you two are the whiniest, most self-absorbed sons of *****es I ever met."

S6, My Heart Will Go On, In this AU Bobby is happily married to Ellen

"We need you. Especially me."
                Last edited by starg8fans; 04 July 2011, 09:35 PM.

sigpic

Comment

IMO always implied.

Comment

#4. This is a bit like déja vu, isn't it?

sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna go with #15
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

And another tie. We'll wait for the rest of our little 'gang of 5' to decide - hopefully.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I think I'm gonna call this round before I go to bed:
                            #4 - 2
                            #13 - 1
                            #15 - 1

The Supernatural Survivor Game, 3rd Edition
                            The Best Bobby Singer Episode (by starg8fans)
                            Round 3

Remember, vote for your LEAST FAVORITE scene, and no more than one vote per round.
                            Rounds take appr. 24 hours. This round ends at midnight GMT+1/6 pm Eastern tomorrow.

S1, Devil's Trap, The boys meet Bobby

"You get a demon in - they’re trapped. Powerless. It’s like a Satanic roach motel."

S2, Tall Tales, Bobby solves the mystery

"And if you two bothered to pull your heads out of your asses, it all would have been pretty clear. [...] You got a Trickster on your hands."

#3, All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2 - eliminated in Round 1

#4, Dream a Little Dream of Me - eliminated in Round 2

S3, No Rest for the Wicked, Bobby won't let the boys go off to fight Lilith on their own

"Do I look like a ditchable prom-date to you? [...] Family don't end with blood, boy. Besides, you need me."

S4, Lazarus Rising, Bobby goes with Dean to find Sam

"It's him. It's him. I've been through this already, it's really him."

S4, Yellow Fever, Bobby figures out the cure to Dean's Ghost Sickness

"Well, the Buru Buru is born of fear. Hell, it is fear. And the lore says we
                            can kill it with fear."

S4, Sex and Violence, Bobby impersonates an FBI chief

"Last time I checked, son, D.C. has jurisdiction. Or am I wrong? "

S4, When the Levee Breaks, Detoxing Sam in Bobby's panic room

"That ain't faking."

S4, Lucifer Rising, Bobby sets Dean straight when he wants to give up on Sam

"You stupid, stupid, son of a *****. Well boo-hooo I am so sorry your feelings are hurt – Princess."

S5, Sympathy for the Devil, Possessed Bobby stabs himself to save Dean's life

[no words]

S5, The Curious Case of Dean Winchester, Bobby feels useless being stuck in a wheelchair

"I ain't a hunter no more. I'm useless. And if I wasn't such a coward, I'd have stuck a gun in my mouth day I got home from the hospital."

S5, Two Minutes to Midnight, Bobby kisses Crowley to seal the deal

"Why'd you have to take a picture?"

S6, Weekend at Bobby's, Bobby speaks his mind about always being there for the boys

"Sam, Dean, I love you like my own. I do. But sometimes you two are the whiniest, most self-absorbed sons of *****es I ever met."

S6, My Heart Will Go On, In this AU Bobby is happily married to Ellen

"We need you. Especially me."

sigpic

Comment

The cake is a lie!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X