The "no YES or NO" Spn Q&A game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
    That would be AWESOME! I thought it was hilarious just watching Dean try and mow a lawn and Sam (S5 spoiler)
    Spoiler:
    trying to handle one family breakfast!
    Imagine if they really had to try and blend into everyday suburban life for an extended period of time! First of all, can they cook? Besides mac and cheese, Spagheittios, and cold cereal?

Not trying to cop out again, I seriously want to know what someone else thinks on this, so same question.
    For once, my reply is totally different. As much as I think the boys would deserve having a shot at a 'normal' life, it's not something I would like to watch. Of course, there may be some funny moments when they try to settle into everyday life, but I'm not into sitcoms or soap operas, so I wouldn't be really interested. Well, maybe one episode, but that's it.

Do you like the way the horsemen are portrayed in S5?

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      For once, my reply is totally different. As much as I think the boys would deserve having a shot at a 'normal' life, it's not something I would like to watch. Of course, there may be some funny moments when they try to settle into everyday life, but I'm not into sitcoms or soap operas, so I wouldn't be really interested. Well, maybe one episode, but that's it.
      That isn't different from my answer. I thought we WERE talking about one episode, iolanda said, "Would you like to see AN episode...". Of course, I wouldn't want it that way for longer than that, that isn't Supernatural. I can't stand serious, 1-hour dramas myself!

Comment

That isn't different from my answer. I thought we WERE talking about one episode, iolanda said, "Would you like to see AN episode...". Of course, I wouldn't want it that way for longer than that, that isn't Supernatural. I can't stand serious, 1-hour dramas myself!
        Well, our reactions are still different. You think it would be awesome, I would watch it but I'm sorta lukewarm about the idea.

sigpic

Comment

Do you like the way the horsemen are portrayed in S5?
          Spoiler:
          I love the idea with the cars, but I think that they are a little bit easy to get rid of. Then again they are maybe not "dead" they just can not walk the earth without their rings, but still.

Do you think that Samy psychic precognition powers are gone for good?
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
            Do you think that Samy psychic precognition powers are gone for good?
            They sure seem to be, don't they. I am kind of happy with that, though. That was one of those things that makes the heroes 'too powerful'. Interesting storyline while it lasted, but I think it ran its course.

Is there an episode you really love that you are surprised is generally DISliked by the fans?

Comment

TIs there an episode you really love that you are surprised is generally DISliked by the fans?
              Well, maybe not exactly disliked, but pretty much ignored. One of my favorite episodes was Something Wicked, but most people seem to consider it a run-of-the-mill episode. I loved the backflashes to the Weecesters; loved how Dean interacted with the boy; loved the twist that the doc was the monster, and how they found out; not to mention the fact that this was a good explanation why Dean was the 'good little soldier'.

Do you think the writers picked the boys' birth dates for their zodiac implications (Dean the Aquarius, Sam the Taurus), or were they just random?

sigpic

Comment

Do you think the writers picked the boys' birth dates for their zodiac implications (Dean the Aquarius, Sam the Taurus), or were they just random?
                I hand this over to someone else's more capable hands. I know exactly zippo about zodiac signs and their meanings!

Comment

I hand this over to someone else's more capable hands. I know exactly zippo about zodiac signs and their meanings!
                  Same here, sorry
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

I know part of the answer to this one.
                    Kripke chose Dean's and Jessica's birth date, the 24th January, as a present to his wife...her birthday as well., apparently.
                    As for Sam's..I don't know.
                    But as for the astrological traits..IMHO Sam isn't a Taurus. He has more of the traits of a Pisces/Aquarius, emotional, sensitive with a strong intellect. Dean is more Aries/Taurus having a strong sense of justice, risk taker, rule breaker with a love of food and other physical delights

In Season 6 I'd like to see the writers take the guys to other countries..say, the UK..investigating one of our haunted castles or other ancient buildings.
                    Where and what would you like to see them investigate?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                      Kripke chose Dean's and Jessica's birth date, the 24th January, as a present to his wife...her birthday as well., apparently.
                      As for Sam's..I don't know.
                      I didn't even notice they had the same birthday. Very nice piece of trivia, thanks Lizzie!

In Season 6 I'd like to see the writers take the guys to other countries..say, the UK..investigating one of our haunted castles or other ancient buildings.
                      Where and what would you like to see them investigate?
                      I think it would be cool for them to tackle one of the world's great mysteries, like the Bermuda triangle, or the big heads on the Easter Islands, or the Uluru in Australia, or even the pyramids. (Spn/Stargate crossover anyone? ) Of course the fact that all these places are in hot climate zones where the boys would be wearing shorts and tank tops has nothing to do with it...

If Sam or Dean ever had a child, do you think they would tell him or her the truth about monsters at some point, or would they try to spare them the knowledge?

sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, now that you mention it, I DO remember Kripke saying that somewhere when he explained why they have the same birthday. Thanks for the reminder!

If Sam or Dean ever had a child, do you think they would tell him or her the truth about monsters at some point, or would they try to spare them the knowledge?
                        I think Sam in his present frame of mind would tell his kids right away. Which is interesting when you go back to the pilot and see how he criticised their dad for doing so. But he's all about facing things these days.

I think Dean would probably go the same route with his own kids that he did with Sam. Protect them from the ugliest parts of it as long as he can (as he said he did in AHBL pt.2), but when they are ready, tell them everything (a la A Very Supernatural Christmas).

Do you enjoy it when more well-known sci-fi actors are brought in for guest roles (e.g. Mitch Pileggi), or do you find it distracting?

Comment

Do you enjoy it when more well-known sci-fi actors are brought in for guest roles (e.g. Mitch Pileggi), or do you find it distracting?
                          I watch very little TV and/or SciFi so I'm often not aware that somebody they bring in is a well-known face from some other show. But I must say I've enjoyed seeing members of the Stargate franchise on Spn. If they are a good match for the role (and I for one think Mitch Pileggi aced the Grandpa character and all its facets) I don't think it's too distracting, since those I've seen so far are good enough actors to change their mannerisms enough that you're not constantly reminded of that other person.

Do the moral issues of the boys living a con life of credit card fraud and fake IDs bother you?

sigpic

Comment

It's an interesting thing. In the real world I'd hate it but then I also hate all violence as well and I'm a whumper. But in their world it seems a fairly realistic and fun way (for us watching anyway) for them to survive, so I don't have any problems with it.

As there are now no regular female characters left, would you like to see another one introduced?
                            sigpic

Comment

As there are now no regular female characters left, would you like to see another one introduced?
                              Awww, I go on vacation for a bit and the thread gets dropped. How very sad. Let's try and get it going again, shall we?

So, another female character? Not unless there was a legitimate reason for the character. I wouldn't want a love interest for either of the boys brought in. To me, it isn't what the show is about. A good ally or adversary of either sex is always welcome, though!

2-part (first part is the 'yes/no' part): Would you like a chance to work on the show for an episode? And if you DID want to and got the chance, would you want to play an on-screen role, or have a behind-the-scenes-job?

Comment

Awww, I go on vacation for a bit and the thread gets dropped. How very sad. Let's try and get it going again, shall we?
                                Hope you had a great time!

2-part (first part is the 'yes/no' part): Would you like a chance to work on the show for an episode? And if you DID want to and got the chance, would you want to play an on-screen role, or have a behind-the-scenes-job?
                                As for part 1 - well, I guess under the right circumstances I could be persuaded... Who am I kidding - DUH!! As for what kind of job, I guess behind the scenes would be better for me. First of all, given my acting skills it could only be a bit role, and then I would probably manage to mess that up from pure nerves of being in Jensen's presence. So BTS for sure. Preferably in wardrobe, with a chance to get up close and personal with the boys.

Is there a scene you've been dying to see, and that you would write into an episode if you could?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X