Star Trek Last Letter Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange New Worlds
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Starfleet
      sigpic

Comment

To seek out new civilizations.
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Space the final frontier....

Comment

r the voyages of the starship enterprise

Comment

(drat, can't finish it)

Equality

Comment

(i was trying desperately to make it able to be finished but couldn't)

Yar, Tasha

Comment

Alexander Rozhenko

Comment

Organ harvesting

Comment

Geordi LaForge

Comment

Enterprise

Comment

Electromagnetic field
                          "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Data

Comment

Android

Comment

Dyson Sphere

Comment

Working...
                                X