• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andorian
    sigpic

Comment

Nausica
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Archer

Comment

Relics

Comment

Spot

Comment

Troi
              sigpic

Comment

Imzadi

Comment

Isomorphic Projection
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Neelix

Comment

Xindi

Comment

Andorian Ale

Comment

Elaysian
                          "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Nine, Seven Of Nine

Comment

Exogenetics
                              "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Seska

Comment

Working...
                                X