Star Trek Last Letter Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martok
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Knots as in "My knots are getting knots." - Janeway

Comment

Spock

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

kirk, james
          Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
          sigpic

Comment

Spock
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Klingon

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Nausica

Comment

Amanda Grayson

Comment

Nog

Comment

Garek

Comment

Kelvin
                        "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Nerys

Comment

Sisko, Ben

Comment

Number One

Comment

Enterprise D

Comment

Working...
                                X