Star Trek Word Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nurse
    "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Chapel
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Spock
        "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by drake122 View Post
          Cindy Lou
          If that's a way of asking who Ann Mulhall is, that was Thalassa's host in the TOS episode "Return to Tomorrow."

Originally posted by Lady Vaako View Post
          Spock
          Sarek.

DragonLady
          "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Earl Grey.

Comment

Picard
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                If that's a way of asking who Ann Mulhall is, that was Thalassa's host in the TOS episode "Return to Tomorrow."
                Well no I wasn't asking anything, Cindy Lou just played a nurse in the same episode. The smilie is... well, just decoration. lol

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                  Picard
                  France

Comment

Originally posted by Hong3103 View Post
                    France
                    U.S.S. Pasteur

DragonLady
                    "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                      U.S.S. Pasteur

DragonLady
                      Microbiology

Comment

Originally posted by drake122 View Post
                        Microbiology
                        The Psi 2000 virus.

The virus that simulates drunkennes because of its structural similiarity to alcohol, yet somehow made Data -- an adroid without a human digestive system -- drunk. You Fail Biology Forever, right there.

DragonLady

Comment

Time Travel
                          sigpic

Comment

The Guardian of Forever

Comment

Originally posted by Dwparsnip View Post
                              The Guardian of Forever
                              The Ko N'ya.

DragonLady

Comment

If You Like This ST:Word Game, there are 2 more that could do with reviving
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=57798
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=57799

Anyhoo

The Devil's Heart
                                Last edited by stargatefan234; 01 February 2009, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X