Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Trek "guess the quote" game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by Spaceminx
    "Nice legs!.....For a human."
    Worf to Vash. Q'Pid

    "I can't disappear any more than you could win a beauty contest."

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by Mad_Jasper
      Worf to Vash. Q'Pid

      "I can't disappear any more than you could win a beauty contest."
      Q to worf in deja q

      It's easy, just change the gravitational constant of the universe
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by mckaychick
        Q to worf in deja q

        It's easy, just change the gravitational constant of the universe
        Q, from the same episode - Deja Q
        ---------------------------------

        New quote

        "I'd like to get my hands on that fellow Earl Gray and tell him a thing or two about tea leaves."
        Last edited by Missster.Freeman; February 27, 2006, 02:47 PM.
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

        Comment


          #34
          "There's no such thing as the Vulcan Death Grip..."

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by kmiller1610
            "There's no such thing as the Vulcan Death Grip..."
            Nurse Chapel in "The Enterprise Incident"
            ----------------------------------------

            Now try this one
            Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
            "I'd like to get my hands on that fellow Earl Gray and tell him a thing or two about tea leaves."
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
              Q, from the same episode - Deja Q
              ---------------------------------

              New quote

              "I'd like to get my hands on that fellow Earl Gray and tell him a thing or two about tea leaves."


              Garak to Bashir in In Purgatory's Shadow.
              Total syffy posts: 36,690
              (Chosen One)


              Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
              Matthew 5:9

              Comment


                #37
                "Set a new course... there's coffee in that nebula."
                Total syffy posts: 36,690
                (Chosen One)


                Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                Matthew 5:9

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by pscard View Post
                  "Set a new course... there's coffee in that nebula."
                  Kathryn Janeway - The Cloud

                  -----

                  "I can't compete with a ghost from his past."
                  sigpic

                  ----------
                  FFN ----- AO3 ----------

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                    Kathryn Janeway - The Cloud

                    -----

                    "I can't compete with a ghost from his past."

                    Doctor Beverly Crusher - 'We'll Always Have Paris'.
                    Total syffy posts: 36,690
                    (Chosen One)


                    Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                    Matthew 5:9

                    Comment


                      #40
                      "Change is the essential process of all existence."
                      sigpic

                      ----------
                      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Mr. Spock, 'Let That Be Your Last Battlefield'.
                        Total syffy posts: 36,690
                        (Chosen One)


                        Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                        Matthew 5:9

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X