Sanctuary This or That Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOOOHHH That is a tough one!

I love it when John and Nikola were arguing over Helen in the season 1finale, but it was wonderful to watch John and James bantering as well!

GAH!

John and Nikola, because I ship the John/Helen/Nikola Triangle.

Kate or Ashley as the kick ass chick in the sanctuary.

This isn't Kate vs Ashley as a character and why Kate/Ashley sucks, just who is a better kick as chick when it comes to abnormals.
    sigpic

Comment

kate FTW

more stand alone eps or season arc eps
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Season arc episodes. don't get me wrong, I love it when they do random stand alones.
        Spoiler:
        I loved Next Tuesday... honestly, how did they get out?

but I love watching a story develope over a longer period of time.

Damien the nubbin or the one that peed on Will?
        sigpic

Comment

Damien the Nubbin!!!

john's teleportation or Henry's werewolf side
          sigpic

Comment

ZORT! its pretty and swirly!

Helen's dress from Sanctuary for all part 2 or from Revalations Part 1?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
              ZORT! its pretty and swirly!

Helen's dress from Sanctuary for all part 2 or from Revalations Part 1?
              and it SAVES!! tons on gas!!! or even owning a car!! lol!!

Revalations pt.1

Helen blond in 1880;s or Helen Brunette in present?
              sigpic

Comment

helen brunette in the present!

john with or without hair
                "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

John SO with hair!!!

Helen in black or wearing dark colors
                  sigpic

Comment

I like her suit from Haunted. So .. Helen wearing black dark colours

Song at the end of Eulogy or Sleepers ?
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

sleepers, since i can vaguely recall what that sounded like.

wexford in the webisodes or in the tv series?
                      "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                      -Brom in Eragon

Comment

wexford in the webisodes... i dont like how he has mutinied on helen

the way will ended up at the sanctuary webisdes or tv series version

Comment

the webisodes... it cracks me up that will fainted upon seeing Bigfoot

will's backstory in the webisodes (getting scared by bigfoot) or the tv series (mom getting killed by abnormal/getting rescued by helen)
                          "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                          -Brom in Eragon

Comment

I really liked how Will was scared by BigFoot .. but I prefer TV show's background story of Will

Music from season 1 or season 2 ?

Comment

both... it's all amazing

more background on the five in season three or more background on other sanctuary members (will, kate henry, bigfoot, etc.)?
                              -Brom in Eragon

Comment

I would choose both, but I prefer the background of The Five
                                Helen Magnus as a doctor or as a Geek ?

Comment

Working...
                                X