Sanctuary for all Role play story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    Yeah true, *grins, takes a sip of her drink* I may take you up on that... it would help... *snickers* although where one is usually the other three are as well *takes a look at the screen.* either that or they finished shopping at that store and are off to go eat... *shrugs* they do love to eat though...
    *smirks* Food and... well bed room activities are their two favorite things. *hears mobile phone ring, checks the caller id, than answers* Hey Jess, how's the old man? *listens and laughs* Okay, I'll let her now. Thanks, hon. Bye. *hangs up* Speak of the devil. *grins* That was my immie, they're going to get some rest, then head back here.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
      *smirks* Food and... well bed room activities are their two favorite things. *hears mobile phone ring, checks the caller id, than answers* Hey Jess, how's the old man? *listens and laughs* Okay, I'll let her now. Thanks, hon. Bye. *hangs up* Speak of the devil. *grins* That was my immie, they're going to get some rest, then head back here.
      hmmm yes... along with shopping too *chuckles and then listens as her fellow watcher looks at her.* At least she checked in.. that's it... the other three are being tagged once they back here.. *giggles.* hmm but will they actually be sleeping.. never know.. they do get their rest at least. *grins* at least Nys and the witch cant get well ya know... that would make for an interesting explination.
      sigpic

Comment

hmmm yes... along with shopping too *chuckles and then listens as her fellow watcher looks at her.* At least she checked in.. that's it... the other three are being tagged once they back here.. *giggles.* hmm but will they actually be sleeping.. never know.. they do get their rest at least. *grins* at least Nys and the witch cant get well ya know... that would make for an interesting explination.
        *laughs* Oh wouldn't it. Could you imagine the report to the Watchers council over that one. *grins* it would be good. *eats some more popcorn* Not to mention they'd probably think we were joking.
        sigpic

Comment

*laughs* Oh wouldn't it. Could you imagine the report to the Watchers council over that one. *grins* it would be good. *eats some more popcorn* Not to mention they'd probably think we were joking.
          Ohhh boy... it would certainly be a fun report... yea we'd so be laughed at.. *eats the popcorn.* but then they would love to have a child of their own... the four of em.. the witch and the Highlander, Nys and Adam. they'd be good parents.
          sigpic

Comment

Ohhh boy... it would certainly be a fun report... yea we'd so be laughed at.. *eats the popcorn.* but then they would love to have a child of their own... the four of em.. the witch and the Highlander, Nys and Adam. they'd be good parents.
            *nods* They certainly would.. *smiles sadly* I know it hurts Nys, knowing she can't. She's been a mum in the past, but never carried her own child. She usually avoids pregnant women, it upsets her too much. I guess Jana is the same?
            sigpic

Comment

*nods* They certainly would.. *smiles sadly* I know it hurts Nys, knowing she can't. She's been a mum in the past, but never carried her own child. She usually avoids pregnant women, it upsets her too much. I guess Jana is the same?
              Yea that would *nods* and it does... that's the down side of em being immortal.... never being able to have a child... if there was a way for em do to so.. it would be a first... but it would have to be something that the Council doesn't know about.
              sigpic

Comment

Yea that would *nods* and it does... that's the down side of em being immortal.... never being able to have a child... if there was a way for em do to so.. it would be a first... but it would have to be something that the Council doesn't know about.
                *nods* Yeah, but there's not. No humanly possible anyway. *takes another drink, becoming solemn.* When I was first assigned to Nyssa. I thought I was mad, I'd never keep up with her. *chuckles softly* I was sitting in this dive of a bar in some outback town in Australia and she walked and sat down next to me. Put her arm around me and said: 'Kid, you're good. I can see us becoming friends'. A month later I found out she was Nyssa and promised to keep her secret. It's been a blast since.
                sigpic

Comment

*nods* Yeah, but there's not. No humanly possible anyway. *takes another drink, becoming solemn.* When I was first assigned to Nyssa. I thought I was mad, I'd never keep up with her. *chuckles softly* I was sitting in this dive of a bar in some outback town in Australia and she walked and sat down next to me. Put her arm around me and said: 'Kid, you're good. I can see us becoming friends'. A month later I found out she was Nyssa and promised to keep her secret. It's been a blast since.
                  I know it isn't... but i know they would love to have one.. they would be good mothers. *snickers* and i was passing through one of the smaller towns in Colordo, had stopped at a small family run cafe to have a meal. i had just took a bit of my meal when she walked in and said that we were gonna be good friends. *pauses* i asked her to join me, she did, we got to talking... it was only after a few weeks of traveling did i learn that i was assigned to be her watcher and leaned who and what she is... it's been one hell of a far.
                  sigpic

Comment

I know it isn't... but i know they would love to have one.. they would be good mothers. *snickers* and i was passing through one of the smaller towns in Colordo, had stopped at a small family run cafe to have a meal. i had just took a bit of my meal when she walked in and said that we were gonna be good friends. *pauses* i asked her to join me, she did, we got to talking... it was only after a few weeks of traveling did i learn that i was assigned to be her watcher and leaned who and what she is... it's been one hell of a far.
                    Well at least life has not been dull. *raises her beer bottle* To sneaky Immies and they're drop dread sexy partners. *clinks bottles with her fellow watcher* Oh and to more time on nice sandy beaches with barely clothed Immies and hot, gorgeous beach boys. *grins*
                    sigpic

Comment

Well at least life has not been dull. *raises her beer bottle* To sneaky Immies and they're drop dread sexy partners. *clinks bottles with her fellow watcher* Oh and to more time on nice sandy beaches with barely clothed Immies and hot, gorgeous beach boys. *grins*
                      No it hasn't *raises her beer bottle.* I'll drink to that. *grins* oh yea... their partners are drop dead sexy... *clinks her bottle with her friend and fellow watcher.* i've also noticed that since Nys came back into their lives.... the old man is always with her and the witch knows and accepts it as well.. she's always had a soft spot for the highlander though. *grins* well we do wrack up the travel miles though... *smirks*
                      sigpic

Comment

No it hasn't *raises her beer bottle.* I'll drink to that. *grins* oh yea... their partners are drop dead sexy... *clinks her bottle with her friend and fellow watcher.* i've also noticed that since Nys came back into their lives.... the old man is always with her and the witch knows and accepts it as well.. she's always had a soft spot for the highlander though. *grins* well we do wrack up the travel miles though... *smirks*
                        I've noticed that too. Those two seem to gravitate back to each other, I mean since I've known Nys, she's had other loves, mostly mortal. But there's never been the connection she has with Adam. *takes a drink* Joe gave me a few chronicles to read and from the moment he found her, until now, now matter where they end up, they always find each other. I think now, though, they've realized they've found a family to stick with. That's what Jana and Mac do for them. Not that Nys wouldn't... well you know if Adam wanted Jana to join in, she's pretty much a free spirit. *blushes*
                        sigpic

Comment

I've noticed that too. Those two seem to gravitate back to each other, I mean since I've known Nys, she's had other loves, mostly mortal. But there's never been the connection she has with Adam. *takes a drink* Joe gave me a few chronicles to read and from the moment he found her, until now, now matter where they end up, they always find each other. I think now, though, they've realized they've found a family to stick with. That's what Jana and Mac do for them. Not that Nys wouldn't... well you know if Adam wanted Jana to join in, she's pretty much a free spirit. *blushes*
                          Yea they do, but they always have... *nods.* Jana's had many other lovers, most have been mortal, but she always seems to find her way back to Mac.. and they've been together for quite sometime now. *nods* they have.. i think they've gotten so sick of running from everything.. but now they have a new family and they are stronger together.. *pauses* it is possible that the four of them have developed some sort of bond. *snickers* ohh Jana's the same way... yet. she's also learned to lean on both of em. as needed.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yea they do, but they always have... *nods.* Jana's had many other lovers, most have been mortal, but she always seems to find her way back to Mac.. and they've been together for quite sometime now. *nods* they have.. i think they've gotten so sick of running from everything.. but now they have a new family and they are stronger together.. *pauses* it is possible that the four of them have developed some sort of bond. *snickers* ohh Jana's the same way... yet. she's also learned to lean on both of em. as needed.
                            Yeah, they're at home here... Not that it's a bad place to hang out, you meet interesting people... The profiler... Wil, he's cute. I bet he'd love to get his hands on the Immies and work them out. *smirks*
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, they're at home here... Not that it's a bad place to hang out, you meet interesting people... The profiler... Wil, he's cute. I bet he'd love to get his hands on the Immies and work them out. *smirks*
                              They are that's for sure and we do *smirks* hmm yea he's not bad lookin thats for sure.. but have noticed that he's with the doc's daughter as well... damn too bad... they've seen a lot of intersting things that's for sure. *nods* yea he would love to try and figure em out... he'd have a blast dealin with 10K+ years of history, i think they all would at that.
                              sigpic

Comment

They are that's for sure and we do *smirks* hmm yea he's not bad lookin thats for sure.. but have noticed that he's with the doc's daughter as well... damn too bad... they've seen a lot of intersting things that's for sure. *nods* yea he would love to try and figure em out... he'd have a blast dealin with 10K+ years of history, i think they all would at that.
                                *laughs* Nyssa and Adam would give him nightmares of their times with the horsemen and Mac, he could teach him about handling you lasses. Now that would be worth seeing. Of course Jana would have him crawling away into a corner to.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X