Sanctuary for all Role play story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
    I am watching it Witchy *throws more popcorn* Seen our Immies around anywhere?
    mmmhmmmm... i know you watch it all the time too *smirks* ohh yes.. keeping em outta trouble *grins, tosses more popcorn at the brat and the old man.*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      mmmhmmmm... i know you watch it all the time too *smirks* ohh yes.. keeping em outta trouble *grins, tosses more popcorn at the brat and the old man.*
      That's good, I'm thinking of having Nyssa shot and tagged, that Immie loves to ditch me. Thanks for the call by the way, this place is cool. The old man and I owe you one. *hands over a beer to the Witchy and the highlander*
      sigpic

Comment

That's good, I'm thinking of having Nyssa shot and tagged, that Immie loves to ditch me. Thanks for the call by the way, this place is cool. The old man and I owe you one. *hands over a beer to the Witchy and the highlander*
        She would too... she's a sneak at times... and i thought it was hard to keep an eye on that damn witch.. she's given me the slip so many times too. *smirks* and you're welcome.. *nods.* it is nice.. and knowing our luck they are around and they are out causing more trouble... investigated that warehouse.. three dead former horseman.. Kronos, Silas and Caspian... we got the mess cleared.. told the cover story to the local authorities.
        sigpic

Comment

She would too... she's a sneak at times... and i thought it was hard to keep an eye on that damn witch.. she's given me the slip so many times too. *smirks* and you're welcome.. *nods.* it is nice.. and knowing our luck they are around and they are out causing more trouble... investigated that warehouse.. three dead former horseman.. Kronos, Silas and Caspian... we got the mess cleared.. told the cover story to the local authorities.
          Oh that was them, saw the whole mess, arrived the day it happened. Nyssa just about took Jana's head off after she took Kronos'. *sips her beer* Then she lost it. Nyssa. I was stunned. I've never seen Nyssa lose it. Good thing Adam was there, he got through to her. Now they're acting like rabbits. *giggles* not that I blame her.
          Last edited by Caren Jackson; 16 July 2009, 04:22 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh that was them, so the whole mess, arrived the day it happened. Nyssa just about took Jana's head off after she took Kronos'. *sips her beer* Then she lost it. Nyssa. I was stunned. I've never seen Nyssa lose it. Good thing Adam was there, he got through to her. Now they're acting like rabbits. *giggles* not that I blame her.
            They did... *shurgs* can't say that i even understand it one bit... but at least the horseman are no more *pauses* and it's a good thing that he did *smirks* They are good together.. course not that i blame Jana for wanting to bed both Adam and Duncan.. that's something i'd never thought i'd see.
            sigpic

Comment

They did... *shurgs* can't say that i even understand it one bit... but at least the horseman are no more *pauses* and it's a good thing that he did *smirks* They are good together.. course not that i blame Jana for wanting to bed both Adam and Duncan.. that's something i'd never thought i'd see.
              Me neither, but the three of them together, that's something, and now Nyssa is with them, makes me wonder if our Nyssa taught Jana more then how to be an Immortal. *smirks* Looks like the threesome, just became a foursome. We should invest in digital video cameras, because I have a feeling the four of them are going to be coursing some fun.

Spoiler:
              And it's night from me, will catch up later. Night night, from down under. *waves*
              sigpic

Comment

*snickers* we really should... i've noticed that Nys does love to spend time with Adam... *smirks* and mind ya that Adam, Nys and Jana are from dif time period where having more then one lover is considered normal. *winks* and I'm sure they will.. trouble does seem to follow them all.. *grins.*
                sigpic

Comment

*Main hall*
                  Kalli: wow haven't been here in a while...
                  Jack: *wanders in* Hey Kalli how you doing?
                  Michael: *snaps round to face Jack* Who are you?
                  Jack: I am captain Jack Sparrow, of the black pearl. Who are you?
                  Michael: I am Michael, captain of erm...*trails off*
                  Kalli: Hi Jack, don't mind him he's all right. You know about the whole change thing though don't you?
                  Jack: yup! You headed out, I've run out of rum?
                  Kalli: *turns to Michael* Fancy a night out?
                  Michael: I would love to, but it's half ten in the morning.
                  Kalli: *face palm* Do you have any brains?
                  Jack: *waves hand in air* ohohoh can I answer that? NO! *Hahahahahaha*
                  Kalli: *smiles at Jack* We'll head out now, I could use some quality time with my favourite pirate.
                  Jack: yays! erm...
                  Kalli: It's on me.
                  *both leave. Michael glances round, looking lost before wandering out into god knows what trouble*
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I need slee--zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZ *snore*
                    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      I need slee--zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZ *snore*
                      Spoiler:
                      Night Mimzy....
                      sigpic

Comment

sleeeeeeeeeeeeepy im gonna do that...
                        sigpic

Comment

*morning in Paris, Niko & Helen are walking by the Seine again*
                          Nikola: When do you think we ought to return? They'll be worried...
                          Helen: I thought you would be the one to be unconcerned about that matter.
                          Nikola: Well, it's not that I don't enjoy spending time alone with you, but still, what if an urgent matter pops up--
                          Helen: You know my associates at the Sanctuary here in Paris will immediately inform me if something occurs. Besides, we ARE staying there, anyway.
                          Nikola: You seem much too laid back about this, Helen...
                          Helen: *smiling slyly and stopping Niko in his tracks by stepping in front of him and sliding her hands up his chest* You DO trust me, don't you, darling?
                          Nikola: Well, yes, but--
                          Helen: *moving closer and lifting her lips against his ear* Then there shouldn't be anything to worry about, should there?
                          Nikola: Um...I suppose...not...
                          Helen: *moving her face away again**teasingly* Good, because I was beginning to think you'd lost faith in me.
                          Nikola: Of course not! I'm just pointing out...practical...matters...
                          Helen: *moving her face forward so that their noses touch and toying with Niko's shirt buttons* This may seem very uncharacteristic of me, dear, but I'm not exactly interested in practical matters as of now...
                          Nikola: *face softens and he grins back at her with the same sly expression on his face* Oh?
                          Helen: Mmm. *fiddles with buttons*
                          Nikola: I rather think we should-- *cuts off sentence and decides to kiss her instead*
                          Helen: Couldn't resist, could you?
                          Nikola: Me, resist YOU? I don't think that's even humanly possible.
                          *they kiss again, much deeper this time*
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

yes they cant get enough of each other *smirks*
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Twisty time!

Kalli: *running into main hall* CABAL!
                              Jack: who?
                              Kalli: Cabal!
                              Michael: who?
                              Kalli: Cabal! J is you can here me listen up, there are cabal agents crawling all over this building! Get your swords and bring you friends, Michael and Jack will release the abnormals and I'll warn everyone.
                              Michael: *salutes* yes miss!
                              Jack: *salutes* What he said.
                              Kalli: Right then people lets GO! *Runs out to rally the troops and alert Helen and Nikola*
                              sigpic

Comment

and we have a twist...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X