Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
    Hello gals. We came earlier, but you weren't here.

Spoiler:
    I just finished a Mar and Chris pics. I just need to find a way to scan it and I can post it later. It's not the best pics in the world, but....they are good for now.

*Mar and Kenny relax on the couch*
    I hope you post it - I;d love to see a pic of Chris
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

SW: Tomorrow I will I managed to get the wig (black with grey streaks) to finally part right, and I'll wait til then to apply the make-up/tattoo. Going to walk round to a friend of mum's and try scare her, heh xD

S: *squees and nibbles on the bug, then gives Craig a sort of one-armed hug of thanks* ^^
      J: Ooh, cake! What flavour? *hands Craig a can to go with the cake*

Comment

Originally posted by Senet View Post
        SW: Tomorrow I will I managed to get the wig (black with grey streaks) to finally part right, and I'll wait til then to apply the make-up/tattoo. Going to walk round to a friend of mum's and try scare her, heh xD

S: *squees and nibbles on the bug, then gives Craig a sort of one-armed hug of thanks* ^^
        Craig: *gives Senet a hug back* Thanks for the piccy earlier I don't get enought thunks!... other than from PA of course *to Jasper* Umm, I think it's just pot luck... Eddie ate most of them already

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
          Craig: *gives Senet a hug back* Thanks for the piccy earlier I don't get enought thunks!... other than from PA of course *to Jasper* Umm, I think it's just pot luck... Eddie ate most of them already
          TP: What? My thunks ain't enough? LOL
          sigpic

Comment

S~ *chuckles* I shall provide more thunks when my brain co-operates again, I've been trying to get out of an art block for a while. Poor Jasper's getting art neglected *pets him*

J: Heh, ooh, victoria sponge! Very well made

Comment

What are yuo dressing up as? A female wraith?
              sigpic
              Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                What are yuo dressing up as? A female wraith?
                Nope, male - a scruffy commander

Comment

Nope, male - a scruffy commander
                  Why is his hair black? Trying something new? Or is it the Spike look? Sounds interesting!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                    TP: What? My thunks ain't enough? LOL
                    Craig: I didn't think you were allowed to thunk over me anymore All thunks gratefully received
                    S~ *chuckles* I shall provide more thunks when my brain co-operates again, I've been trying to get out of an art block for a while. Poor Jasper's getting art neglected *pets him*

J: Heh, ooh, victoria sponge! Very well made
                    Craig:
                    Aurora: The buttercream is home made too Craig has a not-so-secret penchant for baking
                    PA: Minus certain items of clothing
                    Craig: Her mum nearly caught me out once

Comment

TP flips over and lets Aurel and Seth give her a soothing back massage
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                        Craig: I didn't think you were allowed to thunk over me anymore All thunks gratefully received

Craig:
                        Aurora: The buttercream is home made too Craig has a not-so-secret penchant for baking
                        PA: Minus certain items of clothing
                        Craig: Her mum nearly caught me out once
                        I'm allowed to thunk and snuggle - even the odd snog when Steve's in a good mood! - it;'s just stunner stuff I promised to lay off! LOL

Ooooh, buttercream! *scoops some up on end of finger*

LOL! LUcky mum!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm allowed to thunk and snuggle - even the odd snog when Steve's in a good mood! - it;'s just stunner stuff I promised to lay off! LOL

Craig: Aha *gives a spoon full of butter cream to TP* Here, I'm sure one of your boys can help you with that

Comment

LOL! LUcky mum!!!!
                            He spent the morning teaching nekkid baking lessons at your flat as I remember!!
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL! LUcky mum!!!!
                              Craig: Er, no
                              PA: She has no idea about my boys... they somehow manage to keep under the radar... just about
                              Aurora: She came close to sinking Craig's battle ship though

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                                He spent the morning teaching nekkid baking lessons at your flat as I remember!!
                                He did indeed - Steveand Seth are very good at it now!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X