Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I'll be stuck for the rest of the day with the mental image od Rhys in a bikini!

Rhys:

Comment

Todd: Me too! *blows kisses to DS*
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

Now I'll be stuck for the rest of the day with the mental image od Rhys in a bikini!

Rhys:
        Do not want!

Comment

Todd: So what's the party theme for this weekend, girls?

TP: White water rafting!

Steve: My hair will get wet!

Eddie: So will the girls... wet t-shirt competition time, bros!

Steve: On second thoughts, what's a little water in my hair compared to our girls having fun?
          sigpic

Comment

White water rafting sounds fun to me.
            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Bullseye: *turns to Orb and flexes feeding hand* Did you hear that? A competition. We better make sure you have plenty of practice.

Orb: *gets picked up and carried to a jacuzzi* How did I know this was going to happen?

Comment

Steve: That Bullseye is a very astute wraith, you know

TP: *facepalm*

Todd: *hands TP a white t-shirt* Practice makes perfect, my Pet

TP: White? I never wear white!

Eddie: It shows up better in a white tee - your feeding spot, that is!

TP: *sigh* You'll just have to make do with green or purple, so there!
                sigpic

Comment

*DS and Tommy are still in the bathtub as the conversation drifts over to them*

DS: White water rafting? Sounds good. Sitting on a wobbly raft being flung in all directions makes a good excuse for clinging to a strong wraithy body for support.

Tommy: Wet t-shirt competition? *looks thoughtfully at DS*

DS: What? I'm not even wearing a t-shirt now.

Tommy: But maybe it would be more interesting if you would. You know, practicing and all.

*Rhys comes in, to the utmost relief of DS he isn't wearing a bikini. He isn't wearing anything else either though*

Rhys: Hey! I know what you're thinking! Let me make this clear once and for all: I did never and will never wear a bikini! But lookie here - I have brought a nice white t-shirt, still dry but about to get wet. *waves the t-shirt in DS's direction*

DS: *gets out of the tub* If you insist...

Comment

Addict: Ironically I'm going white water rafting for real next weekend.

Tony: Well then, this weekend we can practice

Addict: *frowns as she picks up on Tony's thoughts* White water rafting is not code for anything, Tonykins... and I'll have you know I am not nearly that white.

Stefan: Do I want to know?

Edgar: I don't think so...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                      Addict: Ironically I'm going white water rafting for real next weekend.

Tony: Well then, this weekend we can practice

Addict: *frowns as she picks up on Tony's thoughts* White water rafting is not code for anything, Tonykins... and I'll have you know I am not nearly that white.

Stefan: Do I want to know?

Edgar: I don't think so...
                      You two are so weird sometimes.

Comment

*Walks into the COH with Shaun*

"All i have to say is that male humans can be very cruel ..."

Shaun: "That is why we are here.. "

*Hugs Shaun tightly*

I want my happiness back! *looks around the hive at all the happy worshippers and their wraith then smiles and passes out chocolate to everyone and eats a piece snuggling up with Shaun*

Comment

Addict: I feel your pain WS. I've been dealing with a human male of the worst kind lately. They are far more cruel than the Wraith could ever be!

Tony: I told you so.

Addict: *snuggles Tony and accepts some of the chocolate* And KM, we are always weird

Tony: And proud of it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Orb: *hugs WS and Addict*

Bullseye: *loads white water rafting holodeck program and grabs a boat and oars*

Orb: This will be interesting. I don't have the strongest arms.

Comment

KM: Very interesting indeed. I always turn the boat the wrong way... or flip it over.

Azrael: I can think of a few uses for upturned boats.

KM: Can we at least try and do this properly? For a little while at least?

Comment

Bullseye: *to Azrael as he pushes his and Orb's boat into the river and jumps in* So can I.

Orb: Please try not to steer us into water that is too choppy to start out.

Bullseye: Sure. *steers the boat into the fine trickle of an overheard waterfall*

Orb: *shakes the water from her arms* That is one way to get used to being dowsed!

Comment

Working...
                                X