Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve: *rushes over to WS and hugs her* You made TP laugh! *then rushes over to DS and hugs her too* You made TP smile too... even if it was over a picture of Todd and not me...

TP: Thank YOU for the gorgeous Todd avvie, DS - everyone has complimented it and I've told them all it's your wonderful work

Steve: *hands out chocolate kisses sweets to everyone then goes back to snuggling TP*
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
      Spoiler:
      LMAO!! That voice really sounds like it could really be our lovely commander.
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Thank you very much DS for this beautiful pic.

http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/z...work/bajka.jpg

Now I must print yours and Leeta`s pic and put on my wall.
        sigpic

Comment

*hugs* You're very welcome! Glad you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
            *As WS is still attending to Shaun, Karl relaxes on the sofa and turns on the tv with the remote controller*
            Awesome!

(And great Todd avi DS )

Azrael: What is that?

KM: ROFL! When did... How? So awesome.

Comment

*DS and Tommy have settled down on a recliner. DS gently runs her fingers through Tommy's silky hair until he purrs*

Tommy:

Rhys: *comes in and stares at the TV* *walks out again and returns a moment later with a bowl of popcorn to sit down and watch the program* Anyone wants some popcorn?

( Thank you! )

Comment

*greens for the great video and WWA artwork!*

Comment

Wow! You've been very busy, DS - and we all get the benefit with lovely wraith pics *hugs*
                  sigpic

Comment

DS: Thank you! There is more wraithy stuff on the way once I've finished colouring the next comic page.

Tommy: Hey, you're neglecting me.

DS: What, just because I spent a second talking to Orb and TP?

Rhys: *mumbling with a mouth full of popcorn* A worshipper should spend all her time caring for her Wraith.

DS: *sigh* I had to get two Wraith, didn't I? I couldn't have just the one, could I?

Tommy: You know, that's what I've been asking you ever since.

DS: *goes back to cuddling Tommy*

Tommy: *purrrrrrr*

Comment

Orb: *grabs popcorn and other treats* I have drawn other Wraith, but I always think of Bullseye when doing so, because I am comparing how his viper pits and other facial features are different while in the process.

Bullseye: It's true, so I don't feel neglected, but more appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                        Thank you very much DS for this beautiful pic.

http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/z...work/bajka.jpg

Now I must print yours and Leeta`s pic and put on my wall.
                        Aww that's so cute. I wish I could green you (DS) for that drawing. *mental greens*
                        The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                          DS: Thank you! There is more wraithy stuff on the way once I've finished colouring the next comic page.

Tommy: Hey, you're neglecting me.

DS: What, just because I spent a second talking to Orb and TP?

Rhys: *mumbling with a mouth full of popcorn* A worshipper should spend all her time caring for her Wraith.

DS: *sigh* I had to get two Wraith, didn't I? I couldn't have just the one, could I?

Tommy: You know, that's what I've been asking you ever since.

DS: *goes back to cuddling Tommy*

Tommy: *purrrrrrr*

Steve: I keep telling TP she should have only one wraith...

TP: And who would that be, sweetheart...?

Steve:

TP: *snuggles Steve* You know you get the lion's share

Steve:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                            Orb: *grabs popcorn and other treats* I have drawn other Wraith, but I always think of Bullseye when doing so, because I am comparing how his viper pits and other facial features are different while in the process.

Bullseye: It's true, so I don't feel neglected, but more appreciated.
                            DS: Oh yes, it's fascinating to see all the small differences between our boys. Examining every inch of their faces closely is another form of worship.

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                            Aww that's so cute. I wish I could green you (DS) for that drawing. *mental greens*
                            Thank you! I looked at your drawing of Bajka and her boys for reference of her dress.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                            Steve: I keep telling TP she should have only one wraith...

TP: And who would that be, sweetheart...?

Steve:

TP: *snuggles Steve* You know you get the lion's share

Steve:
                            Tommy and Rhys: *in unison* I always tell DS she should worship only me. *Both stop and stare at each other*

DS: You wouldn't think they can be this possessive. After all, they should be used to sharing one female. *cuddles both Tommy and Rhys*

---
                            ((Sneak peek of my next wraithy pic, it's the new version of Glade for New Seasons. I loooove drawing Wraith eyes.))
                            Spoiler:

Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 22 February 2011, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              ((Sneak peek of my next wraithy pic, it's the new version of Glade for New Seasons. I loooove drawing Wraith eyes.))
                              Spoiler:

He has great eyes. I want to keep greening you today; you are on a roll!

Comment

Curse you greening rules! Many mental greens DS

Azrael: *Chuckles at Tommy and Rhys* Two peas in a pod.

Comment

Working...
                                X