Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night MCH, happy Wraith chasing in your dreams

Comment

Night TA, sweet Wraithie dreams

Comment

*hugs PA back* I's doing fine, thank you How're you?

Gloriously smooth-riding on a hiveship dreams to you, TA and MCH

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
          *hugs PA back* I's doing fine, thank you How're you?

Gloriously smooth-riding on a hiveship dreams to you, TA and MCH
          *hugs back* Good to hear that Have bad insomnia at the moment, but my Wraithi boys are taking very good care of me

Have added a few artists to the 'Favourite Artists' section of WWA site (Michael Whelan, Boris Vallejo, Alan Le and John Howe). Will look through some of my books and see what else I can come up with... ooh, and will add Frida Kahlo too, some of her work's very different.

Comment

That's what those green guys are so good at, taking care of their worshippers I appear to becoming slowly nocturnal, hence why I'm on at such a .. *looks at clock* funny hour.

Comment

Sorry guys, can't keep my eyes open this evening so I'm off to bed. Night, night and sweet Wraithy Dreams to everybody.
              sigpic
              Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Sweet tattoed green skin dreams TA

Comment

The boys have left a Valentines Day surprise in the Chill out hive, but it's another festival today too...

Spoiler:
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                    The boys have left a Valentines Day surprise in the Chill out hive, but it's another festival today too...
                    Have just had a look. That's so sweet of them.

And Happy New Year again, everyone.
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy Lupercalia everyone The original Valentines day, curtesy of the Romans. Got your wolf skins, blood-soaked whips and drinks on hand?

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                        Happy Lupercalia everyone The original Valentines day, curtesy of the Romans. Got your wolf skins, blood-soaked whips and drinks on hand?
                        Looks like I'd better pay a trip to the matter converter.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry Guys but I'm now off to have a bath and then go to bed, so night, night and sweet Wraithy dreams, am on holiday from one of my works this week so should be able to get on here a bit better.

And also have a great Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day (whatever's left of it for you all)
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Goodnight, TA! Have sweet wraithy dreams!

Comment

I have to go myself now, goodnight everyone!

Comment

Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day, or Happy Lupercalia. Hope you all had a happy day. Need to nip over to COH to see wht the boys left.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Working...
                                X