Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Character Owners Guide Update

Spike's ownership has now been transferred to me, Draygon and Draco-Stellaris with Fandom Addict having permenant permission to Borrow and Worship him if she ever gets time to role play again.

Fandom Addict's suggestion for Afa's absence is that she got homesick and went back to Earth leaving Spike all alone.
    Spike all alone????? Poor baby!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Game Discussion

We really need to get some role playing going again.

1: Chill Out Hive thread - Last post made July 9th

2: Kenny's Hive thread - Have just made a post in there. The previous one was made July 11th.

3: The Planet thread - Last post made July 12th.

4: Boris's Hive thread - Last post made July 16th.

My characters are involved in the Koffee Nirvana plot (waiting for Mar and Geeky to add something to the thread) and the archaeological scenario (game Draygon's in charge of it and Draygon still isn't back from holiday). I'm a bit stuck for ideas so has anyone got any suggestions?

PS: In case anyone's wondering why I'm not starting new plots off.

1: MCH is interested in joining so I've been helping her with her characters. She might be signing up in the next day or two so I'll have Character Guide updates to make. (I'm the only one who can do this because I made the posts and nobody else can edit them.)

2: TP will be posting a lot of stories soon and I'll be working on the website. (None of my collaborators have the the time to help me with it.)

Sorry, Ciannwn!
      Once I get what I've written so far posted, I'll stop writing and drawing so much and start RPing! Promise!

Yay! Hope MCH joins us soon!

Mind you, there's not been many folks around to RP this last few weeks
      I've also literally lost the plot in the RP threads

PS. I'll have char updates for you soon, Cainnwn...
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Game Discussion

We really need to get some role playing going again.

1: Chill Out Hive thread - Last post made July 9th

2: Kenny's Hive thread - Have just made a post in there. The previous one was made July 11th.

3: The Planet thread - Last post made July 12th.

4: Boris's Hive thread - Last post made July 16th.

My characters are involved in the Koffee Nirvana plot (waiting for Mar and Geeky to add something to the thread) and the archaeological scenario (game Draygon's in charge of it and Draygon still isn't back from holiday). I'm a bit stuck for ideas so has anyone got any suggestions?

PS: In case anyone's wondering why I'm not starting new plots off.

1: MCH is interested in joining so I've been helping her with her characters. She might be signing up in the next day or two so I'll have Character Guide updates to make. (I'm the only one who can do this because I made the posts and nobody else can edit them.)

2: TP will be posting a lot of stories soon and I'll be working on the website. (None of my collaborators have the the time to help me with it.)
        I'm available for RP if anyone needs me .
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          Spike all alone????? Poor baby!
          He's been alone for a long time now. I've delayed transferring ownership in case she came back but it doesn't look like she will.

Once I get what I've written so far posted, I'll stop writing and drawing so much and start RPing! Promise!
          We need everyone to start role playing, including me. I don't want to be running any kind of plot, though, because it means others would be stuck when I needed to work on the website etc. It's much better if I just join in someone else's scenario when I can.

I've also literally lost the plot in the RP threads
          Shawn's waiting for TP to find time for that dinner date they were going to have. He knows it's pointless trying to contact her with Steve and Eddie deliberately trying to keep them apart so it's up to TP to figure out what's going on.

Originally posted by Arielle
          I'm available for RP if anyone needs me .
          I'll try to get one of my Planet characters turning up as soon as I can.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm back too, sorry for the long absence.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Cassandra Blue View Post
              I'm back too, sorry for the long absence.
              Hello again.
              sigpic

Comment

*Waves*

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                  *Waves*
                  Waves back. Great to see you again.
                  sigpic

Comment

See the update at the end of this post. I'll leave what I said earlier so everyone can see what the update is about.

Spike Hiccup

Game Afa wandered past in the Planet thread and said that she hasn't seen Spike in a while and is wondering how he is. This means that we can no longer use Fandom Addict's original suggestion for bringing Spike back into the game when she can't be on.

I've posted a Visitor Message to her asking what we're supposed to do with Spike now. I'm a bit confused because she didn't ask me to transfer his ownership back to her.

PS: This post is from Fandom Addict agreeing with everything we suggested about Spike in a game discusssion

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=625

This post is me reporting Fandom Addict's suggestion about why he isn't with Afa any more.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=635

Just found the relevant conversation. See posts made 18th May -

http://forum.gateworld.net/converse....36803&u2=27584

Spike Update

Have just heard from Fandom Addict.

Afa did go back to Earth because she was homesick. She just paid a quick visit but Spike wasn't on the Island when she was there so their paths didn't cross.
                    Last edited by ciannwn; 18 July 2009, 04:05 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

i'll be offline for a couple of hours, need to help my mother in the kitchen.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
                        i'll be offline for a couple of hours, need to help my mother in the kitchen.
                        k, np.

Comment

Poor Spike. So, is just wondering on the island now?

Sorry about the lack of RP. If anyone is interested, I can do it now.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                            Poor Spike. So, is just wondering on the island now?
                            From his Character Guide entry to explain where he could have been -

exploring the Planet for long lengths of time.

He rarely leaves the Planet, but does so on occasion to feed himself and his poker addiction.

He might have been on one of the Fire Islands that he and Afa discovered, somewhere else on the Planet or offworld when Afa paid her fleeting visit.
                            sigpic

Comment

New Player

MCH has joined us. I'll post her guide entries here for now and update the records tomorrow when I'm feeling more with it.

Wraith Commander Silver.
                              Name: - Silver. Race: - Wraith. Gender: - Male
                              Appearance: - Tall - slender build. Has long white hair with a braid down his back. At the top of the braid he has a dragon fly clip given to him by his Wraith Worshiper.-That’s me
                              He wears black or dark colors. His black leather coat had silver designs on the lapels and cuffs.
                              Over his left eyebrow he has a meteorite shaped tattoo in silver. Age he remember the war with the Ancients so he may know Todd.

Background Details: - Silver is a conflicted Wraith. He comes from a hive stationed on the outer limits of known Wraith space. Why does he come to Boris hive? He has been searching for his late Queen two Wraith children. This queen had been involved in an accident?!?!?!? to her shuttle. A new Queen came to his hive so they where not safe. Silver sent them away to safety as he’d sworn to the late Queen to protect them. (I know unwraith like behavior but this is Silver).
                              He was given by the late Queen, command of a Wraith Cruiser. Which he uses in his search. His crews (apart from 3 Wraith officers placed by the new Queen) are loyal to him. He not sure why he likes MCH.
                              Personality/Character traits:- He is a good commander (well naturally) smart clever. respected by other Wraith on the Hive and Cruiser.
                              He thinks things through which in his currant situation when dealing with The new Queen is more than useful.
                              He is capable of adapting to events which he will need when he comes to Boris Hive.
                              He is loyal and is hoping to find a safe refuge for the children hence working on what he knows about Wraith on WWA.
                              He is a snazzy dresser he stands out from other Wraith with his silver designs on the lapel and cuffs of his coat.

Eve – A Wraith Child. She is quite tall for her age and is a proper little madam. She love clothes and her long white hair is never messy.
                              She smart but sometime fails to realize she letting her own needs rule her. This causes problems. With MCH for starters.

Adam – Another Wraith Child. He is not as tall as his Sister has white hair which he forgets to brush and he needs someone to make sure he clean and tidy.
                              He’s actually much easier to live with than Eve. But he a geek which means the owner of the property that has been taken apart can cause well you’ve guesses it problems. So far he not got near a Wraith engine!!

Wraith Worshipper MCH:- Has been a pilot in the past and has the Ancient gene. Like doing research so has been helping out with explorations by Atlantis on the Ancient settlements. Does a lot of photography for Wendy who is in charge of the settlement research.
                              She not sure what to make of Silver but she does think he one handsome devil.
                              OH yes and she maybe in trouble with Atlantis for helping the children Which the Wraith may need to help her sort out.

No Borrowing or Worshipping permitted for any of her characters at the moment.
                              sigpic

Comment

From his Character Guide entry to explain where he could have been -

exploring the Planet for long lengths of time.

He rarely leaves the Planet, but does so on occasion to feed himself and his poker addiction.

He might have been on one of the Fire Islands that he and Afa discovered, somewhere else on the Planet or offworld when Afa paid her fleeting visit.
                                LOL I thought I'd turned to the wrong page at first when I saw her name.
                                sigpic
                                Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Working...
                                X