Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After a period of relatively low activity at the base, life on Gaia soon began to return to normal, similar to what it was before Earth was destroyed. Peace and order had been restored to Foreston and Riverton and SG teams resumed normal exploration missions in search of resources and allies. People became complacent and comfortable with their lives, which is what they were waiting for......

His Plan:

Step 1: Occupy Stargates with incoming wormhole, cutting off escape and possible reinforcements. COMPLETED

Step 2: Take out Beta and Gamma Sites with bombardment from space. COMPLETED

Step 3: Take out Hangar Bay, preventing the tau'ri from fighting. COMPLETED

Step 4: Obliterate Riverton and Foreston. COMPLETED

Step 5: Bombard Alpha Site Leaving it in Ruins. COMPLETED

Step 6: Leave regiment of Jaffa on planet to kill stragglers.

Once the Bombardment stopped the Alpha Site was in ruins. Powerless, the few remaining survivors stumbled around with only flashlights trying to find other survivors. With a majority of the base dead or badly injured, a small contingent of survivors took up arms and headed toward the Jaffa encampment. After a lengthy battle, many are lost on both sides. A sole Jaffa survivor is found, a loyal follower of Ptah, the Architect.

Back at the base, emergency power has been restored. Only the most heavily fortified, vital areas are intact (gateroom, control room, infirmary, Mess Hall). Lacking even the most basic essentials the survivors are divide on what to do.

Do they Rebuild?

Do they Run?

Do they exact revenge on Ptah?

Tired and on edge, the survivors gather in the mess hall to decide what to do.......

Comment

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
      After a period of relatively low activity at the base, life on Gaia soon began to return to normal, similar to what it was before Earth was destroyed. Peace and order had been restored to Foreston and Riverton and SG teams resumed normal exploration missions in search of resources and allies. People became complacent and comfortable with their lives, which is what they were waiting for......

His Plan:

Step 1: Occupy Stargates with incoming wormhole, cutting off escape and possible reinforcements. COMPLETED

Step 2: Take out Beta and Gamma Sites with bombardment from space. COMPLETED

Step 3: Take out Hangar Bay, preventing the tau'ri from fighting. COMPLETED

Step 4: Obliterate Riverton and Foreston. COMPLETED

Step 5: Bombard Alpha Site Leaving it in Ruins. COMPLETED

Step 6: Leave regiment of Jaffa on planet to kill stragglers.

Once the Bombardment stopped the Alpha Site was in ruins. Powerless, the few remaining survivors stumbled around with only flashlights trying to find other survivors. With a majority of the base dead or badly injured, a small contingent of survivors took up arms and headed toward the Jaffa encampment. After a lengthy battle, many are lost on both sides. A sole Jaffa survivor is found, a loyal follower of Ptah, the Architect.

Back at the base, emergency power has been restored. Only the most heavily fortified, vital areas are intact (gateroom, control room, infirmary, Mess Hall). Lacking even the most basic essentials the survivors are divide on what to do.

Do they Rebuild?

Do they Run?

Do they exact revenge on Ptah?

Tired and on edge, the survivors gather in the mess hall to decide what to do.......

*Blinks* What is this?? I think I need my memory refreshed. Been gone soo long.

Comment

Just an idea I was kicking around how to restart the RPG before sharp replied .

Comment

I believe I did state that you couldn't over take/re-start/or do anything with this RP without Dillon's permission. Even this could have done this years ago and yet it didn't (re-start/takeover).

Kudos to you for actually thinking about it.

But the ball is in Dillon's hands to decide what he wants to do. So please wait till he makes an announcement, before jumping the gun.

If I'm barking up the wrong tree...let me know. I'll be more than happy to shut up.

Comment

You did, and if you bothered to look at the time stamp, you would see i posted this before that. I have been holding off since.

Comment

Working...
            X