OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errr... What?
    Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

As the front page of NaNoWriMo put it:

Happy Thanksgiving! or Happy Thursday!

Glad to be back, catching up right now in the threads. Welcome to all the new people! Anybody who needs advice on military things, feel free to PM me.

Just got back from the National Training Center at FT Irwin, CA, practicing for Iraq. Though I never left the FOB all month, I did get to set up two networks from scratch, minus brigade actually pushing the connectivity via fiber optic cable.
      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

US Holiday

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksg...ited_States%29

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving
        sigpic
        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

You know, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for those W-threads to get their own folder. I HATE being cushioned in between those. >_<

On a happier note, welcome back DG Does this mean I get to dust off David ?

Comment

Just watched the third ep of "V" and I got to say:

I love it !!!

Being 40+, I saw the old version of it in the 80's, you know, the one with Mark Singer and Jane Badler?
            Well, IMO, this new version is just about 100% better
            Unfortunately after the next ep, they apparently makes a pause until March *whacks TV-guys who made that decision*

I am going to go nuts *rofl* ok, at least nuttier that usual

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

That's probably because on Wiki it says that "V" is still on the tv in America, on its fourth episode, which is scheduled for this week. That's why they wait that long, gee, if it were me, I would've waited for the whole season before I broadcast it .... will never understand tv execs...

Well I am off to zzzzzzzzz...

Comment

Working on getting my new laptop up and running now. I'll have a post in (for either Hughes or Tallon) before too long. Promise.

Comment

@Sharp & Ainty

People, can't you speed up things in the armory thread a bit? I can't take R1D's char outdoors to the firing range without stopping at the aromry, and I plan a big talk with Andrews. But he's currently busy with you two...
                  Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Ah, yes, welcome to the waiting game...

Didn't you notice how slowly we move yet ?

Comment

Yep. I noticed that. But, in this particular issue, things were too slow, anyway...

sigpic

Comment

There's no thing as too slow in here... Time is really very FLUID

I think I waited ten days once for a reply...

Comment

Inogda vremya kazhetsya tverdym, Ryn...

sigpic

Comment

snap ik niks van....

*runs to google language help*

Comment

Den som väntar på något gott, väntar aldrig för länge

Kind of nice to be part of a multi-lingo society.

*nudges Sujie*

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

@Ryn:
                                Forum doesn't support Cyrilic fonts in regular posts, only in VMs, PMs etc. That was translited Russian: "Sometimes time seems to be solid"

@Northern Girl:
                                Hey! I've great patience, so if I'll have to wait for something really good, I will!
                                And, yep, it's good to be a part of multi-lingo society...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X