OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleep well Ryn.

As for lazy eyes, no I never had to wear a patch and the eye doctor has never referred to it as a lazy eye, just that I can see better out of my left eye. But I do match with those that are near sighted, and have a REALLY bad right eye. I can still see color and some shapes without my glasses, but there's no way I would be able to really function. It's a necessary evil.

Just read the briefing room.......need I say more. And PA, and Blue, just as long as Kylie has a chance to tell her end of the story, I'll be happy.
    Dear Journal
    My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

*fazes in V stylee*

Just came on to say I'm going to bed... sad isn't it?

JM; sounds like you could have benefited from a patch; perhaps it was too late for it to be any use?

*before the two semi-rhetorical question can be answered, or judo chop administered, fazes out again*
      "I once thought it better to be right
      But now I have finally seen the light
      Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
      I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
      Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Time for emergency protocol twelve dash six to be enacted...

And for my required randomness:

Gentlemen! Behold!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Vampyr View Post

Gentlemen! Behold!
          Spoiler:
          Sweet
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vampyr View Post

Gentlemen! Behold!
            Spoiler:
            That joke is older then the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn_SST View Post
              Anyhoo, I'm off to zzz, got an early gym session in the morning, yep I'm going to TRY and stick to my three workouts a week....
              Goodnight and a lot of good luck on keeping to the gym three days a week.
              -------------
              "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
              "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

It was the actual visual of it that had me laughing till I cried, Vamp.
                Dear Journal
                My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

Ah bored bored boredy bored. Now add some more bored to that mix and you'll understand how bored I am.

Comment

Not bored here at all, I have a paper due Tuesday, and I'm trying to finish it today, rather than waiting until the last moment, but I needed a break...... Don't really like how it's turning out so far.
                    Dear Journal

Comment

Well at least you aren't bored. I'm about to smash my head in just to alleviate some of the monotony.

Comment

I was wondering do you get more benefit out of running two characters or just one?

Yes I know I just wasted my 100th post with a question/
                        -------------
                        "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

Depends on what you mean by "more benefit".

The good thing is that it's a good way to up your post count, and chances are that if you have one character tied up with something, then you can always use the other character. And you get to interact with more players if you have multiple characters.

The down side is that you have to invest a little more time in the RP so that both characters get equal attention.

I guess that it's just your preference. Are you thinking about a second character?

Shoot a monkey! The internet still hates me.
                          Dear Journal

Comment

Yep, I have a couple of ideas floating around in my head.
                            -------------
                            "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

Ah wireless internet, a fickle hellcat, prone to failure at the slightest twitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
                                Dayum. The Chargers didn't come prepared for the Bears; now they didn't come prepared for the Patriots. Hopefully these two games serve as wake-up calls to San Diego because everyone knows we need one. Heck, the refs are letting New England get away with a lot, though, and calling everything against us, including some serious bull. We should have just stayed home and not showed up for this game; it would have saved us a ton of injuries: Wilhelm, Williams, etc. Norv Turner better open up the playbook and get everyone in line. This is the most talented roster in the NFL. PROVE IT. We'll still win the division, but if we continue to look like this, it is not going to help us a whole heck of a lot. Normally I'm not one to question AJ's decisions, not after he put this roster together, but he may have chosen the wrong dang person as our head coach. I want to see improvement next week and a whole flipping lot of it. This was pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Seriously, I could have put together a better game plan than this, and likely motivated the troops. I want to know exactly what happened to the number one scoring offense from last year. Our defense, top ten from last year? Ha. Where was the pressure? This team is better than that. Alright, I guess I'm done with my rant.
                                I take it that this means we're not getting a "happy O" tonight.
                                Dear Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X