No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harbin? My grandad served in Harbin in late 30s.
    Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
      Harbin? My grandad served in Harbin in late 30s.
      I know three people from Harbin, though two of them personally, my older brother was born at the hospital there. and one of my favorite mainland China singers lives there.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Ermm... My grandad was born here *points at the European Russia*, he was in Harbin as a part of Soviet Army.
        Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
          Ermm... My grandad was born here *points at the European Russia*, he was in Harbin as a part of Soviet Army.
          *is about to thwack VS then remembers it isn't the SSPuddles thread and keeps herself from knocking him senseless* I know that, i mentioned I have friends living there when you mentioned your relative staying there for a time.

must go before train leaves or my Papa drags me out of house again

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

My bad, I just awoke!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
              I'm perfectly aware of the dress style, but as you said; I wonder what the gate tech people will say

With the non-exciting pace that we had I thought I just *had* to do *something*. I'm sorry Gen...

...and don't worry, Gus will have the gate room cleared ASAP, hence me having him there, and somehow I think that he wont be very pleased in seeing Carrie there
              The dress style FYI was for the control room techs.
              No problem with Carrie's actions. She's a doctor, first and formost. She would HAVE to react.
              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
              sigpic

Comment

Gen tells me the Stargate only works one way when dialled, so medics from the base wouldn't be able to get to SG-5 ...
                Just looked in the Gateworld omnipedia and it does say it's for OUTBOUND travel when it's dialled...

I'd always assumed it worked both ways when active. >_< Like a telephone.

Comment

*slaps forhead*

I knew that

Guess a runny nose and cold/allergy does that to your head... Not my usual brilliant self today

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Son of a- My internet connection died on me. Give me a day or so to work this all out.

Although, my phone's character limit is way larger than I thought, so maybe...

Comment

Sorry to hear about your net, O. I know how frustrating it can be to have no net.

I cam make a post for Astra in the infirmary now can't I?
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Sweet! I am back in business. Look for posts from me shortly.

And sure, SG78, go ahead and post in the infirmary.

Comment

That's great you got your net back, O. Looking forward to your posts and I've already made a post for As in the infirmary (her least favourite place on base. )
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

I'll wait for O to post the arrival of his char before putting up a Carrie and Gus post

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

OK... Chances are I might have to edit that post anyway.

Comment

Dropping out again. Though I have more hope of internet access at our final destination, a co-worker who went ahead of us with a group is still posting on MySpace, so there's some 'net around possibly.
                                "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                                " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                                Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Working...
                                X