No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had learn Hindi during my childhood, I can speak it, but reading is a totally different planet

and oh....how come the AU Mission is quite? *pokes it with a stick* Don't hurt me

Comment

hindi? I never even heard of that being taught. where do you live?

Comment

It has been quite on the RP today.
        sigpic
        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

But I am here! Now everything shall wither and die in my presence!

Comment

It's been way, way too quiet. Did everyone go on walkabout?
            You're never too old to do something goofy.
            sigpic
            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Not me I am here, well sort of here. My body is here, as for my mind, I lost track of that years ago.
              sigpic
              Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                hindi? I never even heard of that being taught. where do you live?
                Oh yea, I now live in Australia, but I was born in India, so I know Hindi due to me being raised in India, seeing I'm a Indian.

I got books, but relearning the whole language reading wise gives me headache.

Comment

thats amazing, I never even considered you an Indian, it is amazing what you learn on this forum and the globalness( Is that a word) of it

Comment

thats amazing, I never even considered you an Indian, it is amazing what you learn on this forum and the globalness( Is that a word) of it
                    *hehe* Yea, I though that.

I love learning new stuff ah the wonders of discoveries Don't you love them?

Comment

I must say I learn something new each day on the internet, It has helped me with my social skills. I always have something to talk about and i can cite an article I have read recently in every conversation (Its been really wierd, it seems every time I have a conversation I find myself saying "Actually, I read in an article....")

Comment

I must say I learn something new each day on the internet, It has helped me with my social skills. I always have something to talk about and i can cite an article I have read recently in every conversation (Its been really wierd, it seems every time I have a conversation I find myself saying "Actually, I read in an article....")
                        *hehe* I do that sometimes then the other times I'm at a loss on what to talk about. Some days I have no topics on hand that I can go chit chat on. I just do random topics.

Comment

Wow! I never knew that >.<, you've probably told me but..*shrug*

lol, but yeah,the internet is quite an amazing thing.
                          sigpic
                          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

GO Australia! lol. Yeah SilverRider, i never considered your indian heritage. But Australia is a very diverse place, so im not completely shocked. The Multiculturism is a really dynamic thing!

Name: Issac Matthews
                            Team: SG-3(Marines)
                            click for biography

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
                              Wow! I never knew that >.<, you've probably told me but..*shrug*

lol, but yeah,the internet is quite an amazing thing.
                              I don't remember telling you either....*thinks* I don't think I told you

Now you know

Originally posted by Ascended_Elite_mercenary View Post
                              GO Australia! lol. Yeah SilverRider, i never considered your indian heritage. But Australia is a very diverse place, so im not completely shocked. The Multiculturism is a really dynamic thing!
                              *Cheers along with AEM*

I knew you would be the least surprised one.

Oh yea Mulitculturism is sooo good My best friend is from Malaysia and this guy I used to like is from South Africa.

Comment

Hey sharp, i know you told me you have to think about it, but have you given anymore decision to my request? I wnated to Pm you but it was full And i didnt think this was email worthy

Comment

Working...
                                X