No announcement yet.

Outdoor Docking Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthews didnt even hear the group or the radio, he was just concernd with harry's body. Lucius offerd some help so both of the men slung harry over their body and began to carry him out of the wreck.

everyone was in a panic. Beale had just become maverick on us, storming off to "avenge" Harry. Now, others will suffer and the cycle of death and destruction will continue.

Realising what Beale ment,Matthews began to step up the pace."Come on Lucius" he wailed. "He might try to get the rebel jaffa, and we dont want that."

Name: Issac Matthews
    Team: SG-3(Marines)
    click for biography

Comment

"Hey just see if you can keep up." Alex smiled. "I smoked most of the men in training, no one expects a five foot five woman to beat them."

Comment

"Great" she muttered barely audioibly, "I'll help out too. Wait for me." She ran after Matthews and Whitely.

Comment

Harveys gut had definatley been right this whole little S&R mission had got way complicated! Major Beale was on some crazy revenge trip, with Jaime hot on his tail and now the other members of the team were chasing after them Matthews and Lucius carrying the body between them "aw hell!" she muttered watching them.She shook her head in amazement at the senario unfolding 'just when you things cant be any worse' and sprinted off at top spead after the gang.

Catching up with them easily she ran alongside Matthews "No good running you wont achieve anything there already on base, and Jaimes hot on his tail. She's radio'd the control room they know the score. let them deal with it". She stopped dead infront of them forcing them to come to a halt or run into her and send them all into one tumbling heap! "lets get Harry back in a more dignified manner shall we."

Comment

(sorry guys, haven't been on recently much as due to exams and i'm not exactly allowed on the internet till after them, so i'll be back on Monday, could some one control my character for me, oh and thanks Cathain)

"Thanks for that Captain, that's the last time i go off by myself, is there anything i can do?"

Comment

"I have no doubt you could out run the men here" Matthews turning and smiling at lucius"

All of a sudden Harvey got in his way and said that it was better that they just walk, jamie was in trail of beale so there was no point in running after them.

"Yes Ma'am" Matthews said. He slowed down so that Lucuis could anticipate that he was about to stop.

"I suppose i would be very dishonourable if we drag harrys body through dirt" kinda answering his own questions.

"I just hope that Beale doesnt do something stupid" Matthews said to the group. Fixing his p-90 and ajusting his small box, he began to walk casually towards the base.
              Last edited by Ascended_Elite_mercenary; 28 January 2006, 07:58 PM.

click for biography

Comment

"I've got him if you need to adjust there Lieutenant." Alex smiled. Before she'd met a few choice SGC geniuses she'd thought she was rather odd. Not many people could smile over the body of a comrade. After she met certain people, Rodney McKay being a main one, she realized how some people just followed their own beat. Death had never bothered her and making others feel at ease had always been a gift.

Comment

"No thats fine lucius" Matthews said , juggling two things, his box held in by a strap.

"I wonder whats in it anyway." Matthews began a conversation.

"Not far now you two. Just a little further untill we reach the hanagr bay." Said a casual and subdued harvey.

"We can handle it right lucius?" Said a clearly unenthusastic Matthews.

click for biography

Comment

"Infirmary, this is colonel Harvey. Were bringing in a fatality, can some one meet us in the hangar bay with a guerney." Harvey turned to check that everyone was still ok and then continued on in silence, they were nearly back and then they could find out just what had transpired with Major Beale, she hoped he'd come to his senses or someone had stopped him before he'd done anything stupid.

Comment

"I can if you can." Alex smiled. "Can't have myself looking like I can't handle what a man can."

She smiled again hoping to help lighten the clear burden Matthews had placed on himself.

Comment

Now that the Hangar bay was in site, the guards now noticed the S and R party of Differant team memebers approch the outer clearing. they saw what looked like a casualty and imediatly set off a warning. One ran strait for Lucius and Matthews, while the other one screamed for a medic.

Now matthews felt like he was almost responsible for Harrys death. The Seconds slowed down to minutes and it felt like a lifetime that the guards reached matthews, he forgot why they were here. "Here i got him for you liuetenant" said one of the guards. Matthews felt both the physical and mental weight of harry lift off his body and mind. They carried him to a stretcher. The medic laid him down and checked his breathing. " he will be put strait to the morgue, and we will determin the casue of death"

"We did all that we could do people" Col harvey said, breaking the silence.

"Lets go and report in" She finished up then the team went back into silence.

click for biography

Comment

Alex headed to follow Colonel Harvey but she put her hand gently on Matthew's arm, snapping him out of his thoughts, "Come on Lieutenant. After the report I'll treat you to lunch."

(hope ya don't mind AE)

Comment

"Did someone said it's lunch time?" Claire asked as her stomcah rumbled on qeue.

Comment

"Sure why not" Matthews replied to a very generious Lucius.

Matthews hasn't eaten since yesterday, so lunch might not be so bad.

Matthews told the group who were hungry for lunch, that it would be best if we put our weapons back in the armory. then stop off in the mess hall,
                              "Whats it to be guys" he said, looking at the rescue team. (OOC i assume that we are all attending to lunch, it can be a great unwinder.)) "I hope we can all get a bite to eat before we have to do the paper work"

"I hope your joining us Col Harvey" Matthews said, trying to get her before she had to report in.

"Ill go ahead and get some good seats at the mess hall, anyone who wished to come, can come along" the Lieutenant finished up saying.

*To mess hall*

click for biography

Comment

Alex followed Matthews to go get checked out and then head down to eat.

*Mess Hall*

Comment

Working...
                                X