No announcement yet.

Outdoor Docking Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((OOC: Will someone find him, it will be better for someone other than my charater to find to find his body.))

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Matthews steped into the corador his strange feeling vanished, as soona he steped to where he saw a vision of somone. "Prehaps a test?" he whisperd, but was broken when Harvey anounced that she was moving to a differnt part of the ship.

"Col Harvey" Matthews began, his voice strong and clear. "prehaps i should take Jamie with me, and you take Luicus with you, either way, splitting up might be the bets option. We might not have that much time." Matthews finished up by suggesting that He lead Beale, jamie, Zach. ((OOC Basicly anyone who has anything to do with Ancient genes, prehaps want to tag along.))

((OOC i dunno What do u think blue?.We find him, sprawled over the lock that contains the rod. some suggestions would be great guys))
      Last edited by Ascended_Elite_mercenary; 24 January 2006, 05:47 AM.

Name: Issac Matthews
      Team: SG-3(Marines)
      click for biography

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
        Harry ascended.

((OOC: What now.))
        Harry is DEAD. You chose to kill him.
        There is no Ascending, there is no Possession by the Ancient artifact, there is no Haunting.
        You chose not to play any longer. Please stop interfering with the stories of those who are.
        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue
          Harry is DEAD. You chose to kill him.
          There is no Ascending, there is no Possession by the Ancient artifact, there is no Haunting.
          You chose not to play any longer. Please stop interfering with the stories of those who are.
          ((Well said. It sounds like this project is really annoying you.))

James walks down a dark hallway. "Maybe there is something we can salvage from the Alaruis."

((OOC: Proxy we can find the AI on the Alruis if you want? If that is ok with blue and sharpe.))

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

(( OOC: I think the AI thing is still in the planning stages, beale- but maybe we can stumble across something on the Alarius that allows us to find where the AI is. ))

Jaime followed behind the Major cautiously. "I'm not sure where you want me, Major," she said with a little laugh. "I'm not exactly experienced at this sort of thing." They crept thru the corridors slowly, testing the stability of the ship as they went. Jaime might not be an engineer, but she could only imagine the stresses the hull was experiencing, and the fact that it wasn't designed for those stresses... The metal around them creaked and groaned and occasionally shrieked in protest. With sparks flying, smoke clouding the air, and the relative darkness of the interior, Jaime was starting to feel like she was in a science fiction horror movie along the lines of "Alien". Or something to do with the Borg on ST:TNG...

Knock it off, Taylor, she chided herself silently. You're only wigging yourself out. Get a grip. She sucked in a breath and continued on, willing her brain to shut up.

They came to a crossing of two corridors, and as Jaime peeked around the corner she caught a glimpse of something. "Major! I might have something..."

Peeking out from beneath the wreckage of what used to be a support beam was a shoe. Jaime swallowed hard. "Doesn't look good, sir..."

Comment

JAmes shines his torch where Jamie was pointing. "Oh My God, Harry, HARRY. oh god please no." James runs over and starts trying to lift things off his body. "Jamie a little help please."

Comment

"Easy Major," Jaime said quietly, taking him by the shoulders and prying him away from Harry's body. "Don't go too fast, we don't want this bucket of bolts coming down around our heads." She clicked her radio. "Colonel Harvey, it looks like we found Lt. Martin. Send a medic over ASAP."

Grimly, she helped Major Beale move some of the debris. She wasn't any medic, but it didn't look promising at all. When they managed to clear off enough pieces to expose Harry's arm, Jaime knelt down and picked up the unmoving hand, turning it just enough to see if she could find a pulse.

Nothing. Crap. She looked up at the major, a lump in her throat. "Sir... I..."

Comment

Claire went with Col Harvey's team looking outside the ship, trying to cover more ground.

Comment

((For everybodys info Whitely has the Ancient Gene.))

Whitely followed Matthews further into the ship.

((Sorry i havent posted much i will try to post more later.))
                    Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                    LOVE HIM-> DT
                    ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

"What.........Please don't let him be........... please...no...." James slumps to his knees.

Comment

Harvey and Lt. Davis had just finnished picking there way around to the other side of the ship when the call came in.."Colonel Harvey, it looks like we found Lt. Martin. Send a medic over ASAP."

"Jaime, this is Harvey we'll be with you shortly, what the situation?" she turned to Davis "Back the way we came, they found him". they turn around and moving faster this time made there way back to where they'd left the others.

Comment

'Yes, Ma'am" She followed Harvey. "Any idea on what his situation is?"

Comment

Alex listened to the chatter over the radio and headed into the wreckage to see if she couldn't help.

Comment

Matthews, slumped over Harrys corpse, and found no signs or indicators that his death were foul play or at least for the moment. "Rest in peace friend, you served mankind well" Matthews said with valor.

Matthews, waited for the medic to arrive stood silence, thinking on how harry was so enusiastic and he loved life. some how the death doesnt make sense, why was he sprawled over the floor in some way. He was aranged in a poisition indicating that whoever or whatever ended harry's existance, he didnt face the enemy who killed him.

when Shelbel Checked his pulse, Matthews noticed some small, round box with a strange unique but simple pattern was under harrys body, maybe in order to protect it. He picked it up, the box was a mystery it was warm and cool, at the same time and felt important to matthews in an odd way.

As soon as he viewed the Box, the words, which are no less than wavey lines and points read out the words "The Ancient" Matthews somehow could understand the scribble on the box. "The Ancient? whats that?" he said, but as soon as the words left his lips, a strange low freqency sound wave emited from the box and what looked like a hidden walkway appared between two sets of corrodors.

"ok im not to say anything again" he said, joking around but serious at the reprecassions.

Name: Issac Matthews
                              Team: SG-3(Marines)
                              click for biography

Comment

Clarie placed a hand on Mattews shoulder, "I'm sorry," she whispered, tears dripping out her voice.

Comment

Working...
                                X