No announcement yet.

Outdoor Docking Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex held up the rear, scanning the area. Something was making the hairs on the back of her neck stand up, she wasn't sure what or why, but it had her on edge.

Comment

Clarie looked at everyone like they had grown two heads. It was really creeping her out. "uh..Whitely?" She looked at her teammember in confusion.

((Note: Claire's got a Mayan gene, so she might not pick up what is being seen by the ATA gene holders))

Comment

Jaime was nervous. Something very odd was going on here. Matthews was acting weird, and she could swear she was hearing whispers in another language.

((OOC: captainpash, is that cleared thru Blue/Sharp? ))

Comment

"Jamie, Are you okay?" Claire asked as she tried to clam her down.

Comment

((OOC: Is that clear with blue or sharp captain?)) James walks inside the wreck. He remebers this part of the ship from his vision. He starts to follow the path HArry took. ((OOC: Will one of the medics find him, so we get an officla verdict.))

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Zach stumbled through the undergrowth, seeing the other team members ahead of him, he hurried on to catch up with them, he was just about to reach them when all of a sudden a rope tightened around his feet and he flew up into the air. "A little help you guys!" he called.

Comment

Alex aimed at the man who'd been running for them but stepped into a trap. She signaled she'd take it and headed over with a slight smirk on her face and gun in her hand, "Stuck?"

She grinned as she pulled out her knife and cut the rope, dropping Zach to the ground. She slid the knife back into its sheath and held her hand out, "Alex Lucius."

Comment

((Doesn't have to be. Once I ascend I am gone remeber.))
                  Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
                    "Jamie, Are you okay?" Claire asked as she tried to clam her down.
                    "I don't know. Something here is giving me the major creeps." She watched as Matthews and Whitely entered the wreck. She could hear the groaning of the metal as parts of the ship were burning and shifting. The whispers seemed to have quieted for now, and with their absence Jaime felt calmer. She sucked in a steadying breath and looked at Claire. "I'm fine. Thanks." She shifted her eyes back to the Alarius. "I just hope that thing holds together long enough for us to find Harry."

Comment

As James is walking along again he senses something, this time it is more or an anger feeling, a sense of entrapment than anything else. However he manages to calm himself down and continue on. ((OOC: this is because he was affected my the device he found in the caves. And this coupled with a bit of the rod affect, its messing with his head a bit
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=21042&page=2))
                      Last edited by beale947; 23 January 2006, 11:10 AM.

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel
                        "I don't know. Something here is giving me the major creeps." She watched as Matthews and Whitely entered the wreck. She could hear the groaning of the metal as parts of the ship were burning and shifting. The whispers seemed to have quieted for now, and with their absence Jaime felt calmer. She sucked in a steadying breath and looked at Claire. "I'm fine. Thanks." She shifted her eyes back to the Alarius. "I just hope that thing holds together long enough for us to find Harry."

"If you all are getting it, then how come I'm not sensing anything?" Claire asked, as she looked around to the other faces, "Maybe I'm weird."

Comment

Harvey had been listening in to the chat between the rest of the group, while she had a feeling in her gut that something was amiss she had definatley not heard any voices. "I got nothing either, except the feeling in my gut telling us to get a move on and get the hell out of here! We should split up cover the ground quicker, Im going around the other side anyone wanna join me?" She started moving away from the group stepping over the debris in her way.

Comment

Harry ascended.

((OOC: What now.))
                            Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

"we could split up," Claire agreed with Colonel Harvey.

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                                Harry ascended.
                                (( OOC: No he didn't. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...91#post4850891 ))

Originally posted by captainpash
                                ((OOC: What now.))
                                (( OOC: We'll find his body soon enough. I'm going to ask Blue and/or Sharp to delete your last few posts in here because they're pointless. Stop being an annoying pain in the tukus. Get another character if you're going to play, but Harry is a moot point. Goodbye, CP. ))

Comment

Working...
                                X