No announcement yet.

Outdoor Docking Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I got to work with the ZMP when I was working at the SGC, and the one at the SGC looked different, but I can't say if it was an earlier model or later model. Though we did not make much headway on ZMP at the SGC because you can't recharge them so their is no way to tell. Though from what I know about partical Physics the ZMPs are far more advanced than anything we could ever dream up so other than plugging them in we can't do much with them." Said Harry who loved ZMP's and ancient technology.

Harry turned to look at Stevens. "I have the genes I will go with you. I think the weapons systems are on that deck too."
    Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
      "Here it is." Said Harry as he pointed to the engine with the power converted he had made installed. "I have detailed notes on how to make one, and this stuff can cut our power consumption in half. If we install these on the X-302's. We might be able to cut there power consumption enough to run more systems at once. I also want to check out the Weapons systems to see if I can install those weapons on the X-302's but I can't make any promises."
      ''i have a idea i have studied the naqaudria hyperspace generator on earth X-302 and with this could we not when it is installed on the X-302's simply rerout the buffer system through it and therefore allow the X-302's to stay in hyperspace longer''
      tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
      yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
      Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

"Thanks, Doctor." Jen hurried off to the area he'd mentioned. She spotted MacDoreign leaving the ship. "Be careful with those reference texts of yours. Nobody wants to dig you out of the avalanche, MacDoreign!" Jen reached the biopacks. ((Is there anyone else studying these?)) Jen started to examine the long lines of whitish square blobs when Martin walked in. 'Oh, they are definitely neurons.'
        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

"Wait what? This HyperDrive system is as advanced as the Asgaurd we don't need to mess with it. I also don't think it would a good Idea to give such a limited ship hyperdrive compacity." Said Martin.

Harry ran after Stevens. "You said you wanted someone with the gene. I have it. What do you need me to do?"

Comment

((are u talking to me??))

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

((Yup.))

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate

((Is there anyone else studying these?))

((Henderson (Cheif Biologist) and Parker (2ic of bio labs) are still in science lab 1, one of them will be there in a little while))
                Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                SG-2: CO
                Base Senior Biologist,
                Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

((Yup.))
                  ''i am afraid you didnt understand the buffer of of this ship could be rev engineered so that it could be fitted on a x-302''

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

((I am two floors up so I guess you followed me.))
                    "They could, but I want the X-302 to be non Hyperspace cable untill I can get them to carry more supplies. "

Comment

Harry ran after Stevens. "You said you wanted someone with the gene. I have it. What do you need me to do?"
                      "I think these neuron chains are the key to the ATA interface. I'm not going to bore you with the details, because you're a physics type, but I think the cells share some DNA with an ATA carrier. Try to activate that light overhead while I watch for neural activity in the biopacks."
                      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

"Yes Ma'am" Said Harry who activated the light.

Comment

Alec works on the Power converter without Lt. Martin's help for a minuets then takes out two energizer batteries from his pocket and tests the converter with low levels of energy in order to test one of his theories.
                          I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

((I am two floors up so I guess you followed me.))
                            "They could, but I want the X-302 to be non Hyperspace cable untill I can get them to carry more supplies. "
                            ''well how about a lift and reinstall of the neural interface of this ship allowing more effective use of the x-302's and allowing you to take out the central proccesing unit allowing more space''

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sandyer
                              Alec works on the Power converter without Lt. Martin's help for a minuets then turns to Ragnor and Asks "Do you have any experiance with converging multiple energy streams together. Not small ones but massive ones like multiple Naquada power generators. I think we might be able to use this converter to make it so we can decrease our power consumtion even more."
                              ''well to do this we would need miltiple capacitors do you have any??''

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

((Ra i missed a couple of posts so I edited my post yours doesn't work now. also just say my character is working there and don't bug him cause I have to go.))
                                I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X