No announcement yet.

Outdoor Docking Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry swiled around as the gliders passes by he watched as they tore up the Alarius.
    "You motherf****** B*****, I am going to kill you."
    Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Harry radioed the control room over the com.
      "This is 2nd Lt. Harry Martin. The B****** got the Artiulas."

Harry then ran into the burning ship to see if he could find any surviors.

Comment

((OOC: Whoa, the Alarius is....gone. Just like that. Whoa....Excuse me while I go have a small sob....DAMNED F****** GOA'ULD!))

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Harry was on the bridge and found no one alive. He carefully made his way to the engine deck. When Harry arrived he found all of them dead. The fires were to great for him to get anyfuther, so he got off the ship as fast as he could but before he left he found one man alive. He grabbed him and dragged him off the ship. Once they were off the ship Harry put the man down. Unforetuneatly the man died as Harry was getting him off the ship. Harry tried everything he could, but the man died. They are so going to pay for this. Though Harry who headed to the armory to get suited up. As he walked off he saw more gliders make another pass engulfing the ship into a fire that not even Harry could repair the ship from.
          Last edited by captainpash; 03 January 2006, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Shots were still pounding into the battered ship. Whoever was up there seemed determined to beat the Alarius into the ground.
            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
            sigpic

Comment

The 4 cargo ships spiraled down, trying to find a open space to land. The wreck of the Alarius was taking up most of the clear area. One of them landed, crushing trees, brush and a few silent bodies beneath it.
              -- to be continued --

(( OOC - don't shoot them all, guys. ))
              Last edited by Gen Blue; 04 January 2006, 03:42 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue
                The 4 cargo ships spiraled down, trying to find a open space to land. The wreck of the Alarius was taking up most of the clear area. One of them landed, crushing trees, brush and a few silent bodies beneath it.
                -- to be continued --

(( OOC - don't shoot them all, guys. ))
                It's landing ramp dug into the dirt and a mixed bag of troops swarmed down the incline. Some of them approached the wreck, others fanned out into the woods looking for survivors.
                sigpic

Comment

After butchering the ragged remannts of the Alarius' work crew, Marcus Aurelius called his troops together.
                  "The Tau'ri hide like rats in a cave. They are a league away." He pointed toward the base. "We will dig them out and destroy them."
                  The elite Legionnaires led the group with the Jaffa following.

(( League - A unit of distance equal to 3.0 statute miles (4.8 kilometers).))
                  (( Let's p***-off the Jaffa a bit. ))
                  sigpic

Comment

(( If this isn't OK, I'll delete it. ))

The Legionnaires and Jaffa marched out of the area, leaving a tiny rear guard on the ship's ramp.
                    A pair of wide, terrified green eyes peered out from beneath a fallen tree. I did NOT sign on for this. I'm not a soldier, I'm a scientist. Brad was shivering from the shock of the attack. He could see the body of his boss lying 10 feet away. He began to slowly back out of his hidey hole. Finally he was clear of the tree. Brad took a deep, shaky breath and slithered farther away from the enemy ship.
                    *Wham, wham, wham!* It was all he could do not to yell as hot debris rained down on his back. Footsteps crackled thru the dry brush. Brad froze in his awkward position. The Jaffa walked within a foot of his prone body, hesitated for a moment, then walked back to the ship.
                    When Brad opened his eye again, he saw bits and pieces of the last surveillance camera scattered around him.
                    Oh, my God. He moaned inside. They won't know what's going on. The nearest body with a radio was 20 feet away. A burst of arguing from the Jaffa covered the noise he made getting there and the sound of his gagging over the condition of the person. Finally, Brad gingerly pulled the radio out of the smoking vest.
                    "Can anybody hear me? Is this thing working?" He got no answer and tried again. "This is Dr. Brad Mayhew, near the Alarius. Can anyone hear me? You've got enemy soldiers coming your way."
                    You're never too old to do something goofy.
                    sigpic
                    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

<Over radio> "Dr. Brad Mayhew, this is Major James Beale, we are reciving you. Dr. are you in cover, so the jaffa do not see you?"

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Brad's nerves were starting to settle down. "Major, I'm away from the ship. You have to know, there's about 40 of these guys headed your way."

(( OOC - follow them? ))
                        sigpic

Comment

<Over radio> "Affirmative Dr. Dr. you have a choice, you can either follow them at your distregtion, or in your local area, there should be some caves you can hide in untill help can be sent. It is your choice doctor."

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

(( I'm going to wait till tomorrow. To make sure Blue / Sharp are OK with this. ))
                            sigpic

Comment

(( Sure. I suppose someone could have hidden well enough and been lucky enough to not get killed. Play with it. ))
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by beale947
                                <Over radio> "Affirmative Dr. Dr. you have a choice, you can either follow them at your discretion, or in your local area, there should be some caves you can hide in untill help can be sent. It is your choice doctor."
                                "I'll . . ." Brad hesitated. He would be safe in the caves but, how many people would die because they didn't know what was coming at them. He took the pistol and zat from the body in front of him. "I'll follow them and keep you informed," he radioed to Major Beale.
                                Once he got far enough away from the landing craft, Brad took the time to throw up.
                                His knees were wobbling as he started trotting after the enemy but they soon steadied as the adrenaline rush faded.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X