No announcement yet.

Outdoor Docking Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the random scientists tapped Jen on the shoulder. "Ma'am, you mentioned you needed someone with the ATA gene. Colonel Anderson's just come aboard. He originally brought the Alarius in. He's on the bridge." Jen nodded. "Thanks, I want to show Dr. Parker the neuron firing sequence when it interfaces to a carrier. When Lt. Martin did it earlier, the neurons fired a few seconds after his thought. I think it's a direct neural link, anyway I'll go get him." Jen navigated the ship after looking at the map's on Ka'te's translator laptop and entered the bridge. 'I really want to see if there's more of the neuron chains to the bridge.' Jen walked up to a man tall enough the short captain had to look up to see short dark hair and dark eyes. "Colonel Anderson?"
    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

George walked into the ship, he could tell that it was ncient, but the overall design was somehow different. he decided to go exploring a bit. George made his way along what seemed to be the main corridor. he peered into each room, they were various scientist from various fields salavating on each possible discovery they were about to make. George chuckled, he then reached the the end of the corridor. a door, that he had not even seen before opened when George placed his arm against it. inside it was a small room. there was a single pad up against the wall. he placed his hand against it, figuring that it might have something to do with the gene. when he placed his hand on the pad. it felt cold. a green light.scaned his hand. the floor began to tremble a bit , and George could feel the floor drop beneath him, "this must be an elevator" he thought to himself. the doors opened and he walked through. it was the bottom of the ship, he could tell by the curved hull. there was a catwalk with display screens on the hull. there were interactive terminals attached to the rails. he traveled a few yards down the catwalkan came to a hatch,it was bubled out and had some ancient writing on it. there was another pad next to it George placed his hand on it and a a loud of white exited the hatch. it was some type of coolant. the hatch openedand it it were numerous viles, eacha different color. they were sealed of. George figured, they must be virus of chemical agents. he reached for his radio " Hey any chemists intrested in some viles meet me at the end of the main corridor.oh and i need a lnguist too." George then closed the hatch and ran to the end of the catwalk. he opened the elevator thinking that whoever came, wouldnt have the gene to use the elevator.

Comment

((Okay, as to my ealrier post, I've finished my project and should be able to keep up now.))

Hearing the call for a linguist, MacDoreign headed back to the main corridor where she found George.

"You need a linguist for some vials?" she asked, smiling. "What, do they have alphabet soup in them?"

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
        Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
        (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

George thanked her for coming, he then took her down to the Room. he showed her where she could interface and added, " with the little ancient that i do know, i think it says something about a genetic virus." ( go with that please) ill let you work away
          Last edited by TheGreatLordGeorge; 11 December 2005, 02:14 PM.

Comment

((Well, this is tricky because of the whole discoveries policy and I haven't even heard back on the biopack issue yet.))

MacDoreign crouched next to the console, reading carefully and writing her translations in her notebook. After nearly forty minutes, she went and showed her results to George.

"The information mentions genetics. It is a virus, and it seems to have some affect on the genome of the victim. That's just the summary of the file, though. The actual file is written in a complex code that I haven't been able to break yet. I would assume it's very dangerous for now. I'll secure them and take them to the lab, and work on breaking the code so we can see what we're dealing with."

<<to science lab>>

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
            Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
            (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

(to the labs!)

Comment

Alec finishes his diagnostics and grins slightly. He then says "I knew this this wasn't perfect. It can only handle energy above a certin amount." With that Alec starts writing a report to hand over to Dr. Lanstar later.
                I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

<<Dr. Lanstar enters Alairius>>

Walking around the ship Dr. Lanstar looks for any teams working in order to help.

((Now that I'm able to sucessfully log onto Gateworld anybody want dr.Lanstar's help?))

Comment

((from the Alarius' bridge))

Jen turned from Colonel Anderson and located a wall panel. She removed it to reveal a neuron chain that provided an extension to the bridge. It was fascinating, but Jen knew studying the system in-depth was work for a full scientist. She nodded a good-bye to the colonel and headed off the ship. On her way to the ring room, Jen spotted Dr. Parker and explained her theory. "My prelim study on the neurons shows they might be an organic ATA interface. I'm headed back to the base. I'll be available for work on this until SG-5 goes off-world, but I was planning on turning it over to a more dedicated researcher." Jen blushed a little. "To tell the truth, I only have a master's and I'm more of a military officer than a scientist." Dr. Parker took note then put away her pen, "I'll tell Colonel Henderson about this and see if she wants you to keep studying it or re-assign it." Jen thanked the civilian and headed for the ring room. 'I'm going to relax and see if I remembered correctly about the TV.'

((I'm communicating with Sharp about approving the biological ATA, a.k.a. the biopack nerve cells. It's not 100% approved yet, though so try not to make anything concrete or close off the possibility of eliminating the system.))
                    ((to Lounge))
                    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

((OOC: Soz about not bein' able to reply, internet troubles (Had alot of those lately)

Jim walked up to the console, he looked at it, he had managed to find the main pilots chair, and he sat in it.

The chair had several little consoles in it, Jim layed back slightly, the chair slid back, it was quite comfortable.
                      'Leather, mmm...' suddenly, a scene flahsed in Jims' eyes.
                      ----------

The pilot of the Alarius, back in it's prime was speaking.
                      "Captain, we are in orbit around a planet, we're under heavy fire though, we are going down!"

------------

Suddenly, Jim was awake, he stood up quickly, he heard the footsteps of captain Stevens walking down the corridoor.
                      Jim rubbed his forehead for a moment, and realised how hungry he was.

'I havan't eaten for days, time to go to the Mess' Jim thought, with a small smile.
                      Jim then headed to the rings, not encountering anyone, he ringed down and started the 5 Klick hike to the Alpha site.

<<To mess hall>>

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Alec gets up from his work, seeing Dr. Lanstar he passes off his report and heads back to the base and mess hall.

((Alec is off to mess))

Comment

Harry having heard the call for all of the Ancienct ships crew to report there figured he would hop on because he was one of the few people who could repair the thing. Harry headed straight to the engine room, and started to power up the systems one by one.
                          Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

"Damn it I need those sheilds up." Yelled Harry to one of the techs.

"Sorry sir, we are having trouble."

"This thing won't survive long with out sheilds."

"I know."

"Fine, and would someone help me out over here I need to get these weapons systems powered."

"Sir, we have a problem." Yelled another tech.

"What?" Asked Harry, as he made his way to the tech.

"The engines are engaging."

"Right." Said Harry as he looked over them. He noticed the problem almost immeditaly. "You've crossed the wires."

"Right sorry sir."

Harry watched as the tech fixed the problem, and started up the engines and they hummed to life.

"Good Job." Said Harry to the tech. Harry turned around and yelled. "Where are my shields people?"

"I need you to do some work"

((OOC: Since we have a crew for this thing, I am making all the tech's NPC's. You can name them if you like. I know one of us will enjoy that. Anyways, we should also have a colonel in the air force captaining the ship because my character being a 2nd Lt. wouldn't make him incharge of the ship, maybe incharge of repair if he was lucky. Further installments later.))

Comment

"General Quaters." Was heard through out the Alrialus.
                              Harry ran over to the com station and hailled the bridge, "What is going on?"
                              "Easy Lt. the Goa'uld found us." Said Colonel Kinder.
                              "Sir, I don't have the weapons online yet."
                              "Never mind the weapons what is up with the sheilds?"
                              "We have them running, but they are only at 15% power."
                              "Can you get it up more?"
                              "Not with out a working ZMP, and the one on base well it doesn't quite fit ours."
                              "D***."
                              "I know sir. Though I could try to hook up another power generator up to the ship to get the power to the sheilds up."
                              "Try it."
                              "Right I have to go back to base."
                              "What ever it takes just get my ship runnuing."
                              "Yes, Sir."
                              "Private Lynn"
                              "Yes, sir?"
                              "Get to work on those weapons."
                              "Yes sir."
                              "Sergeant Baker you are incharge untill I get back."
                              "Yes sir."
                              Harry ran down the corridor at top speed as he headed for the transporter once he got there he stepped on the pad and let it transport him. When he was on the ground he ran through the throng of people heading to the ship, to get to the science lab to get another generator.

<<To science labs.>>

Comment

The scream of gliders cutting through the atmosphere made everyone on the ground run for cover. The first pass was only to fix a location.
                                The squad of gliders looped around and came back again. Shots tore up the woods and bracketed the Alarius.
                                The fighters swooped by and made a wide turn to make another run at the parked Lotarian ship.
                                Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X