No announcement yet.

Outdoor Docking Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alec goes into the ship and quickly locates the Hyperspace drive and starts to works on it.
    I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

"Alec." Screamed Harry as he ran towards the Hyperdrive. I just created an Ancient power converter.
      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

"What, amazing can I have a look" Asks Alec.

((I have a bad feeling I'm going to make a lot of posts today.))

Comment

"Yeah but it is in the engine. I made it out of spare parts. I am going to try to make a new engine out of all the spare parts I can find." Said Harry who was still excited as the day is long. "Come one follow me." Said Harry claming down a bit. As he beckoned Alec to follow him.

Comment

With that Alec fallows Lt. Martin.

((sorry for the short posts but everybody is responding a once.))

Comment

Jen Stevens reached the Ancient ship. She really needed to find one of the life sci docs to report to. If the bio packs did what she thought they did, it helped explain the mental control angle.
              "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
              " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
              Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

''hello i am here to help with the ship''
                tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
                yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
                Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

((Dragongate all of the bio scientist are still on the base go to my character (Alec)
                  he knows where the paks are))

((Ra your talkin to Dragon gate right cause Me and Harry are in the core of the ship))

Comment

(( who was that directed at))
                    tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
                    yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
                    Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

"Hello, I'm Jen Stevens." Jen felt the buzz along her spine and veins of the Naquadah in the Tok'ra man. "I was just going to find Dr. Lanstar for the location of those biopacks. I think they may be artificial neurons."
                      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

"Here it is." Said Harry as he pointed to the engine with the power converted he had made installed. "I have detailed notes on how to make one, and this stuff can cut our power consumption in half. If we install these on the X-302's. We might be able to cut there power consumption enough to run more systems at once. I also want to check out the Weapons systems to see if I can install those weapons on the X-302's but I can't make any promises."

Comment

"Intersting, just wondering about the ZPM do you think it is an earlier model. Its the fact that this is a really ancient Ancient ship." Asked Alec.

((remeber some Scientists are disspersed throughout the ship. Son't Ignore them even though they are nameless people.))

Comment

Jen headed into the ship, looking for Dr. Lanstar and Lt. Martin. When she found them, she smiled politely. "Dr. Lanstar, where exactly were the biopacks? And if someone who's an ATA carrier could meet me at them, I'd appreciate it. Have to test a theory."

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

MacDoreign looked at the ship, judging the style to be slightly different from other Ancient technology she had seen. She expected the same of the computer systems and went to have a look.

Inside, she found the console was arranged similarly, and activated the computer. The information she could find was in a variation of Ancient text that she hadn't encountered. She copied the information in her notebook to take back to the lab and translate.

<<to science lab>>

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
                              Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
                              (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

"If I remeber correctly they are practically directlly two floors above us." Replied Alec. "Umm i don't know anybody that has the Ancient gene so I'm no help there ask one of the Scientists that I saw working on projects around here."

Comment

Working...
                                X