No announcement yet.

Outdoor Docking Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We'll unless Im told otherwise, Ive nothing else to do Im sure the Generals busy, so Ill write up a report and hand it to him later. Food sounds like a great idea, just gonna wash up quick and Ill meet you there." Harvey turned to head off to the armoury 'ditch the weapons, a nice quick shower and then some food'

Comment

After making sure Matthews was okay, she said a hurried goodbye to Davies and hit the locker room, 'I need a shower, badly.' she thought.
      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
      LOVE HIM-> DT
      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

"Yea, See ya whitely," Claire waved as she headed to the mess hall.

*to mess hall*

Comment

I was wondering maybe could our team find a tel'tak and we get to use it?

Comment

((OOC please use the ((OOC )) format when out of char, thanks))

Comment

The out door Docking area shakes and an explosion is deard in the distance.
              I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

((from Alpha Site Orbit))

McKinnon's eyes scanned the horizon as they approached the Alpha Site. Not knowing what to expect, but deciding to play it cautious, he put his weapons on standby in case there was a rude surprise waiting for him. Hutchinson saw him flick the red switch on his console and berated him. "What the hell do are you doing that for? This is a FRIENDLY base, stand down. You're a good enough pilot to enable them if you need to when the time comes. I don't care if you outrank me, I'll pull this eject lever right now."

McKinnon sighed. "Larry.... if I didn't know you were dead serious, I wouldn't listen. Even so, despite our friendship, I'm half tempted to push the eject on you, except I know it'd pop both of us out. I hope you're right." McKinnon reached down and saftied his weapons again, instead turning on his IFF beacon ((Identification Friend/Foe.... the transponder should indicate it as a friendly to any similarly equipped 302s... unless they were damaged in the 'quake)).

Larry chuckled. "Glad you didn't forget that. I don't think my leg would have appreciated it if you called my bluff there. Still no radio contact. Should we flyover and say hi?"

McKinnon got a devilish gleam in his eye. "If it seems clear, we'll definitely give them a loud hello." He dropped the fighter to the deck, barely skimming the trees. There was no smoke on the horizon as they sped to the Alpha Site.

"Still no radio contact, and no pickup on the IFF transponder, Greasegun" Larry spoke, using his friend's call sign. McKinnon nodded, and maxed his thrusters as they approached the site at low level. 'This oughta wake them up...' As the fighter made its final approach for its flyby of the Alpha Site, McKinnon said, "Larry, I hope your friends don't mind a sonic boom to announce ourselves". Hutchinson shook his head while laughing. "I'm already awake, it won't bother me, but the General will probably instruct the medics to perform a 'bilateral orchidectomy' on you. Yes, that's what you think it is."

McKinnon grinned. "I'll just say you told me to do it." He gunned the engines to full, and flew at the runways of the Alpha Site laughing out loud as his sonic boom cracked with a loud boom of approximately 150 decibels. His laughter was cut short by his sputtering of "Holy s**t!" while yanking the stick hard to the right to barely avoid the 302s that were coming off the last runway, coming within about 10 feet of the tail of the last one in the flight."

Hutchinson yelled. "You crazy b**tard! You're going to get us killed by friendlies. The IFF isn't picking anything up. He flipped the radio to send on all channels "Hold your fire! We're from Beta Site. Hold your fire! This is Capt. Larry Hutchinson of SG-7, Hold your fire!"

((I know Sharp and Henderson are in the air, I left the number open in case there were any more who were taking off. I'm playing it as if the IFFs on the 302s from the hangar were damaged, but I"ll edit if needed)).

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

<< from Hangar Bay >>

Strolling down the road, Blue enjoyed listening to the birds calling through the trees and the small animals scurrying among the fallen leaves. By the time he reached the Alarius, his swirling thoughts had settled down. Climbing into a blown out hatch in the ship’s side, the General sheltered from the cool breeze and sat down to do some thinking aloud.
                  “Good show, Nikko. You’ve got a pregnant officer. What the h3ll are you going to do with her?” He ruffled his hair and rubbed the back of his aching neck. “And you know [email protected] well that she’s not going to be the only one. The contraceptives are going to run out. Human nature is going to take over. Half your flipping base is female.”
                  Nick rolled his head around, trying to loosen the tension before it made his headache worse. “If we get attacked again, I do NOT want pregnant women in the line of fire. I wonder what the Iberians or the New Hebridians would ask in exchange for room and board for a battalion of potential mothers.”
                  Staring out the hole and juggling options, a splashing noise caught his attention. He looked around, puzzled. “There’s nothing wet outside.”
                  Nick got to his feet and drew his pistol. Very carefully, he made his way deeper into the wrecked ship. A couple of compartments later, in what seemed to be a laboratory, the man saw something thrashing in the bare inch of liquid at the bottom of a tilted tank. Even as he watched, it’s movements got weaker and weaker. It was barely twitching as Nick approached.
                  “Aaaahhhhgggh.” A wave of dizziness and the sensation of being kicked in the head jerked him to a halt. Blue never felt the impact as he crashed to the deck.
                  Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                  sigpic

Comment

~Wake up.~
                    The body on the decking didn’t move.
                    ~C’mon. Wake up!~
                    A twitch of arms and legs was the only response.
                    ~I did not go through all this effort to let you lay here like a lump. WAKE UP!~
                    The man jerked to alertness and quickly scrambled to put his back against a bulkhead. He leaned over for a moment to snatch up his fallen pistol. “Who’s there? Come out now,” he ordered.
                    ~Don’t get your knickers in a knot.~ There was a pause. ~That's a strange image.~
                    “I said, come out where I can see you.”
                    ~You already saw me, Nikolai. In the water. My name is Janus.~
                    Blue’s first impulse was to put the pistol to his head and pull the trigger before he lost control to the snake. Even as his finger tightened, he hesitated, then lowered the gun to his side. “Why didn’t you stop me?”
                    Janus sighed tiredly, ~If you want to waste all my hard work and scatter our brains across the room, so be it.~
                    Cautious still, Nick slid down to sit on the tilted deck. "You're a Tok'ra?"
                    ~I think so. If you mean one who lives in harmony with a host then, yes. I'm a Tok'ra.~
                    Blue raised an eyebrow at the uncertainty he heard from the snake. "You don't know?"
                    ~I'm not that old.~ It somehow managed to sound shy. ~You're the first host I've been with.~
                    Now Nick was surprised and confused. "That can't be. There are no new Tok'ra."
                    Another sigh swished though Nick's thoughts. ~It a very long story and I think I'll have to tell it very many times. I can tell you're hungry and tired and worried. Can we go back to where you live and talk there?~
                    The man shook his head, "No. I can't take you inside. I will have someone come out to talk to me ... you ... us."
                    He made his way back out of the Alarius and started down the road to the base.

<< to Outdoors >>
                    Last edited by Gen Blue; 14 September 2007, 02:38 AM.
                    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                    sigpic

Comment

<From Outdoors>

Examining the wreckage of the Alarius, Devin suppressed a tear at seeing the once beautiful ship torn asunder. Seeing a likely spot near the bow Devin brought the P90 to the ready, and flicked on the small gun-mounted light. Taking a deep breath, he turned his gaze to Carol and asked, "Into the belly of the beast then?"

Comment

((Alright, here goes nothing))

[Captain Carol "CJ" Johannson- NPC]

CJ eyed the wreakage with a trained eye. She wasn't so sure about Almodeus's plan, but she had been assigned to help him, and she would never back out on a direct order. "Fine, let's just do this. I'll go in first to make sure it'll hold. You can follow if it's safe." She really didn't think that the Alarius was structrely sound enough for the in depth exploration that Almodeus had in mind, but she would make sure that the two of them would at least remain safe while the scientist did his exploring.
                        Last edited by JacksonMiracle; 05 May 2007, 11:04 AM.
                        Dear Journal
                        My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

Nodding, Devin said, "Okay then, if you insist." He moved to the side, bowed slightly with the gun pointing toward the Alarius's interior. "After you."

Comment

CJ raised her weapon and pointed it in front of her as she headed toward the Alarius. Ducking her head slightly and squeezing through the openning, she first allowed her eyes to roam around the room looking for anyone that might be hiding inside. She really didn't think that she would find any intruders, but she didn't want to take any chances, and her military training would always come before her engineering training. Finding no one inside, she relaxed her stance somewhat. She used the light from the P90 to help inspect the rest of the interior hull of the ship. There were a few places that looked weaker than they should be, but CJ knew they weren't weak enough to cause any problems. As long as Almodeus knew not to disturb anything too much, the ship's integrity should hold. She then took out the chem-bio sensor from the bag on her shoulder. The levels were higher than normal, but nothing that the haz-mat suits wouldn't protect them against.

She stepped back to the entrance and called to Devin. "Ok, everything looks like it should be fine for now, but be careful what you touch, the slightest movement could cause a collapse. And let's not stay in here any longer than necessary, I need to double check these readouts, but I'm not so sure that I like the level of containments in here beyond just a few minutes exposure." She stepped to one side to allow Devin an entrance into the ship. She stared hard at him trying to let him know that she meant business.
                            Last edited by JacksonMiracle; 05 May 2007, 11:07 AM.
                            Dear Journal
                            My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

"Good." He breathed, "Now, the first order of business, get to the bridge, or a data terminal. I need to check critical systems, get a feel for how the ship's holding together." Say, Jaa, isn't this near where Blue was blended with Janus? Devin sent to Jaa'nik as he made his way through the debris strewn floor and simultaneously kept an eye on his portable sensor. From what I understand- yes, the General did blend with Janus around this area.

Comment

CJ nodded her approval at Devin's sensor. At least the guy looks like he knows a little of what he's doing. She checked her own sensors, eyeballed the top half of the wreakage one last time, and followed Devin further into the ship, listining to be sure that she didn't hear any unusual creaking noises to indicate that the ship's integrity had been compromised. "Oh yeah, like I don't know that. So, let's get moving." Her voice was just short of sarcastic, not wanting to push the guy too far. But she knew that she could be doing better things right now than babysitting a hormone happy geek as he embarked on a moderatly stupid exploration on a silly whim that he had. CJ checked her instruments as she wondered where the other half of the latest love couple was hiding.
                                Dear Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X