No announcement yet.

Outdoor Docking Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With claire, showing symapthy, Matthews Lowerd his head, box clenched in both hands. "heh its funny. It was harrys idea for me to come and join SG-6 to rescue SG-1" he tried a laugh, but all that would come out was more of sad moan.

"Still, harry wouldnt just be protecting this box if it had no meaning. Im going to hold onto it for his sake aswell as mine. he would of wanted that."

"Prehaps there is more to be found within the ship" Matthews said and pointing to the strange opeing in the wall, that looked like it progressed lower into the hull of the ship. Matthews pointed and waited for the rest of the team to voice their opinions.

Name: Issac Matthews
    Team: SG-3(Marines)
    click for biography

Comment

"I'm sure he would have wanted to hold on to it, but for now I'm ging to take you outside the ship for some air," she told Matthews as she gently guided him out of the ship.

Comment

Sarah helped Claire. And soon the trio were out in the open.
        Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
        LOVE HIM-> DT
        ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

James goes over to Harry's body. He kneels down in front. "Rest In Piece my friend." Suddenly James slumps down and starts crying. "WHY? WHY? WHY ME! All through life it was my family and my friends. Well this time they will pay!" James gets up and loads his pistol. "The Fraking Goa'uld will pay." JAmes storms out and runs out of the Aluris."

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Harvey decided it was best to wait out side the ship, with the rest of the team in there it left them wide open for someone or something to sneak up on them. Lt Davis went ahead to check out the situation.

A short while later she re apeared with Whitley and Matthews. Matthews was looking pretty shook up. "Whats up" she asked of Davis giving a nod in Matthews direction "whats the situation in there?".

Comment

"Nothing musch expect we are just being there for him. Think he may go in to shock or denial for a while. This had hurt him pretty badly" She said sadly, looking towards Matthews.

She wiped her own tears, "We are all you know...."She trailed off, takig a deep breath, "Hanging here, I mean after waht happen with home...." it was followed by silence.

Comment

Alex flicked on her radio, "Lt. Colonel Harvey - should I come down or remain on guard?"

Comment

"Come on," Sarah gestured to a rock, "Lets sit him down." (pointing to matthews)
                  LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Claire nodded, "Sure, let's go."

Comment

Replying to Alex "No join us, we'll probably need the help" She watched Matthews sitting on the nearby rock 'this is gonna be hard' "erm! We need to take his body back, so he can be given an appropriate send off". She paused waiting for the information to sink in, these parts of the job had always been difficult, but they had to be done.

Comment

Matthews walked out with claire, seeing Harvey ask what the situation was, she then paused, and told the blunt truth that we may have to pick him up and carry him the whole way to the hangar bay and back to base.

"Ill help." matthews said his face still buried in his hands, making no sound.

"Its the least i can do for harry", standing up he swung his p-90 around so it stayed behind his back, and he put the strange box in his small backpack.

"who will help me?" Matthews declared, getting everyone to their feet.

Matthews waited until the people who would help would step forward.

Name: Issac Matthews
                        Team: SG-3(Marines)
                        click for biography

Comment

(( OOC: is anyone else concerned that Major Beale ran out of the wreck, firearm drawn, muttering about "The Goa'uld must pay!" and now seems to be heading towards the Brig on base? ))

Jaime jumped as the major went on his little rant. She watched as he loaded his pistol and muttered under his breath about the Goa'uld. Oh, this is not good... he's gone off the deep end...

When he turned and ran, she followed. He wound his way thru the wreckage, heedless of the creaking and groaning metallic structure of the ship, and somehow managed to find a way out. She emerged into the bright sunshine, blinking, and realized they were on the other side of the ship, out of view of the rest of the S & R team. Beale headed into the woods and toward the base, and Jaime followed, fighting her way thru the underbrush. Beale seemed to not know or care that she was following him, and all Jaime could think was that she needed to get her hands on him before he went and did something stupid...

<< to the Outdoors >>

(( OOC: S & R = Search & Rescue. Not so long to type. )
                          Last edited by ShelBel; 26 January 2006, 06:54 AM.

Comment

<radio> "Colonel Harvey, this is Jaime. Major Beale seems to have been emotionally stressed by finding Lt. Martin, he's gone a bit off the deep end. I'm following him, we're at the base, and I think he's heading for the brig. I'll radio the Control Room and alert them to the situation." </radio>

Comment

"I'll help." Sarah offered, trying to help as much as possible.
                              LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Alex walked in and allowed her mind to catch up with the scene, "Okay. Matthews let's get started,"

Comment

Working...
                                X