Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the one I meant:

Points at Tim's sig; I knew that Shel must have had one and was afraid that it was "lost" when she left, but...

SR had it Thank you

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

I took it of Shel I think waaaaaaay before she disappeared from the IM.

Comment

I didn't know that particular one was out there. Like I said, I didn't think we had an 'official' glyph. Most of the Alpha site patches just had "Alpha site" and a team number.
        That's cool. Can you send me a link to the image? I want to add it to my archive on Photobucket.
        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
        sigpic

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19...alpha_base.jpg

just right click on any image on the web to find its url

Comment

I'm not quite awake yet. For some reason, I thought the image was only in her sig. *goes off to find some coffee* Tea just won't do it this morning.
            sigpic

Comment

Ohhh, lol, *passes you the strongest yummiest coffee ever* lol *hugz*

Comment

Had a thought as I posted as Tim;

Have we ever stated how big a tiger-deer is?
                A tiger is as big as my Shetland ponies, about 250 kg I think, and about the same hight...
                They can't really be *that* bigger since the injured Ryn managed to get it of her...

Comment

I was thinking something like a white tail deer with clawed feet instead of hooves. Trust me, these things can get nasty even with hooves.

We get small herds of them through my neighborhood even though we are housing instead of farmlands. They're a real problem for vehicle traffic during the spring and fall.
                  sigpic

Comment

Figured it would be like that with maybe the stripes of a tiger and its head, too ? Why else the name tiger-deer ? Can't be cuz of only the hooves/claws

Comment

Maybe something like this little fellow then, the Okapi, but with paws/claws and a sort of catlike head

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1924

Could someone explain to me how the Asgard are connected to the Tok'ra ? (at the very least in this RP since I doubt that it is canon, couldn't find a Birea anywhere ).

It is a very interesting concept though and one I would love to know more about!

Thought about PM'ing but figured everyone has an interest with this anyway.

Comment

None of that is even faintly canon. My flaky idea for Janus' origin. I supposed I really need to write up Janus bio and history.
                          You can start reading here to watch the story unfold, at least in the Infirmary.
                          sigpic

Comment

I was just thinking - yeah it happens - when I have Ryn discover different symbols on the Gate, how does this work with the DHD procured from the AU ?? If the symbols on that DHD don't match with the Gate on the Gaia base - would the DHD even work ? I know we used it since it got installed I could of course edit out that bit from my post if it doesn't make sense - I was just trying to be interesting.

If the DHD was even taken from the AU - I may have things mixed up there, too.

Comment

I know the DHD Gaia is currently using was taken from the Gaia in the AU.

As for the symbols, one of our dedicated GMs can correct me on this, but isn't it dialed by our computer remotely?

Or maybe our computers can compensate for the different symbols?
                              "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                              " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                              Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

"technically", even if it was different symbols, we still dial it using a computer via the DHD. But for simplicity's sake- we'll just say that have the same symbols in both realities

Also- I read Ryn's post the first time without even noticing it >.<.So good job guys!
                                sigpic
                                Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                                X