No announcement yet.

Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus the infirmary has a back up generator of its own.

And only one generator is affected by this little thing. And it wont last long, probably into the next day, maybe evening.
    sigpic
    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

So Claire and Zack are stuck in the elevator till the following morning???

I see endless ribbing coming from Sharp already.

Comment

I doubt if maintenance teams will leave them there. As with all elevators, there's an escape hatch in the ceiling. If it was going to be an hour, maybe. Longer than that, nahhhhh. They'd hoist Zach out with a sling if they had to.
        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
          So Claire and Zack are stuck in the elevator till the following morning???

I see endless ribbing coming from Sharp already.

what??

Spoiler:
          Claire is not enjoying herself in the elevator!!

teehee!
          sigpic
          SCORE!!
          The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Any takers for an SF in the security office?

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
              what??

Spoiler:
              Claire is not enjoying herself in the elevator!!

teehee!
              That's not what I meant

With them being stuck in the elevator it's bound to become the hottest talk on the Base.

But if it reaches Sharp's ear....we certainly know what the man would do.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
                Any takers for an SF in the security office?
                Am willing, though will wait for other takers first

Comment

didnt say they would be stuck all night, maybe a couple of hours, just the problem with the generators will last that long.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

hey Zach's not complaining ....

*takes out black spray paint for cameras*

oops ... oh my .... how did that happen???

teehee!
                    sigpic
                    SCORE!!
                    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Looking for an Alpha-site patch... Anyone seen one lying around here somewhere?

Seriously though, I need a link to one so I can make a sig and I don't know where to find them.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                        Looking for an Alpha-site patch... Anyone seen one lying around here somewhere?

Seriously though, I need a link to one so I can make a sig and I don't know where to find them.
                        Gen Blue's post with Shelbel's patch graphics for Alpha Site.

Had to do some searching in the big Info thread to find those posts for Alpha and Beta.

*bows with exaggerated flourish, trips and falls on butt*
                        Last edited by DragonGate; 28 March 2009, 12:58 PM. Reason: adding quote
                        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Thank you DG!!

*copy and paste to PB*

...feels a bit ashamed though for not being more precise with what I really needed
                          It's the neutral one, with a sort of a "Y" for the Alpha site?
                          Last edited by Northern Girl; 29 March 2009, 04:11 AM.

Comment

You mean a Point of Origin patch? We don't have an 'official' one.

This is the one as an icon for the social group.

small - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...o-03copy-1.jpg

large - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...poo-03copy.jpg

The symbol on the patch is really a glyph for "Gaia".
                            sigpic

Comment

It struck me, since we're under a mountain the escape ladders can't go straight up to the surface. That would be a LONG climb. I'm guessing that they end at tunnels which then take you horizontally to the mountainside surface.
                              sigpic

Comment

*Shrug* I'm not exactly sure how the SGC is setup, but I know some of the escape hatches go to forest around the base...so I'm assuming that there are tunnels moving horizontally at one point..

edit: Oh, and as for the long climb...the SGC is 28 levels down- and they still climb to the surface
                                sigpic
                                Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                                X