• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sry guys!

my net died and i was knocked out of everything for awhile

so i wrote some posts in word

then the lappy whacked out and lost all of that

so i decided maybe i was supposed to take a break!!

today has been a long one ... home just in time for the game ...

so will try to put something together between periods!!

teehee!!
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

TGLG: Please post in the Infirmary. Your holding up the game...

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

TGLG, you have 24 hrs to make a Hunt post before I seriouly start poking you with a dull stick.

Comment

sorry my muse seems to have vanished i will post tonight

Comment

SR - March tells me you have 24 hours until he starts poking you with a huge big stick.
            Come on! Poor guy's as good as dead right now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
              sorry my muse seems to have vanished i will post tonight
              Well it is "tonight" now where you live, right?

Off to post with you!

*grabs TGLG's muse's shoulders and shove it in to the Infirmary thread*

Comment

TGLG - Will you please post for Delgado ? I did PM you a few days ago. You're holding things up in Foreston.

Comment

Was going to ask this in PM - but I think it's better for an open floor...

Gen, I hope it is ok for me to ask this , but could somebody that has a military background and know about investigations such as the shooter in Foreston, please play the part of Major Delgado ? It does seem to me that TGLG lost interest in this character and his storyline. He does not respond to PM nor to the request above this post.

I think that Anderson and Delgado don't really see eye to eye - because of the garrison being an extent of the base. I think the Sheriff has been using Dean as a liaison between the garrison and the police force so far. But seeing as Dean has now taken up residence in the Infirmary, I guess that will mean Anderson has to deal with Delgado himself. But, there is my problem : I would like some background stuff to Delgado and the garrison, I just would like this to be realistic and a fun wrap-up, to be honest.

I'll post now for Anderson, but would like to see this resolved, please.

Comment

I havent lost interest, and I am sorry i havent replied to your pm but there is nothing really for me to post at the moment. In fact it is I who is waiting for Anderson to reply to Tup's character so that I can give the recall order. There is nothing for delgado to o until he confers with Anderson.

Comment

Okay, sorry, my bad then.

Comment

hey guys, like I said in the LOA I have limited access this next week, and also, I'm 'playing' cooper while ainty is a way. So, I'm going to be a little slow, especially over the next day or two as I travel a lot

so if you NEED cooper please feel free to post as him (mostly directed to NG), otherwise I'll do my best to try and get on
                        sigpic
                        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

No worries, as long as I know that you've got him I can wait
                          Much more fun if you play him then if I do , so I just lean back and enjoy the nice weather we have, 28 C in the shade atm Love it!!!!!! I'm not freezing and it's GREAT

Comment

In 'Outdoors' the squad is coming into town. Anyone in that group can do the next post or, anyone IN town can see them coming down the road.

Just a suggestion.

edit
                            Nevermind. I see it's been done.
                            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                            sigpic

Comment

hey blue, are you going to respond to my post in your office?

Comment

This evening ... if I don't go riding. It's been raining so much here that I take advantage of every second to be out.

BTW - the abbreviation for "Major" is Maj. not Mgr. 'Mgr." is manager.
                                Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X