Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DragonGate View Post
    ((Med Bay))

Couldn't help myself, exactly what I would be thinking in Sullivan's situation. I've still got the memory of that full bird who said he didn't need an RSVP because he was a colonel. Rank hath its privileges, but I wonder if he thought for a second how he sounded to me and my battles nearby. Probably not.
    RSVP ?

Now whatever that means it doesn't really sound like setting a good example

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

I think it means Repondez S'il Vous Plait. Something you send back when you're invited to a party or something to that effect.

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
        DG or TD

Just wondering what type of rules are there in an engagement like this for the military. I am not real sure where to look as to find them. So we can do things that would be acceptable practice in any kind of training scenario. Is there a website that i could find out.

Thanks
        Should have got to this sooner, but, generally, training is meant to be as realistic as possible within constraints of equipment available and obviously not actually hurting anyone. As long as nobody puts real rounds in their P-90's and M9's.

Barring live rounds, go for realism, "Train as you fight," is the motto.

And "RSVP," it's a abbreviation for the French phrase meaning "Respond if you please." It's when you formally tell someone you're accepting an invitation to something.
        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Thanks DG

...and it looks like Ryn and I hit the post button at the same time in the Infirmary Posted at the same timestamp

Comment

*puts up a notice on the Infirmary door*

From now until the donation stuff is over NG will be playing Gus.

I don't care how that makes me look... let's just say I have a weak stomach after all.

Comment

No problem. You don't have to write what you don't want to write.
              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
              sigpic

Comment

Ok, posts as Gus will come as ordered

*giggles* and if I like him you might not get him back

Comment

Less scary than an O2 mask.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasal_cannula
                  sigpic

Comment

At the rate at which new RPG's are popping up ( ) It might be a good idea for everyone to subscribe to the threads pertaining to our RPG. I know I am right now.

Comment

ugh,

We got all the thread's icon'd, we're the blue/orange chevrons pointing to the side, soon, all the threads should be the orange one, so that should help
                      sigpic
                      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Took some liberties with the Foreston Clinic, I hope my take on it is okay. Haven't backtracked at all.

Comment

Cut from the Infirmary:

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
                          [ Med Bay ] (( See, no gore. ))
                          Nope, no gore or gross stuff on my end. thought you all knew that by now
                          It's one thing to to know and discuss it to have the acuracy ,something completly different and IMO often unecessery to actually put it out in writing...

(( How long did this take? ))
                          I'd say about 30-40 min from start to where we are now.

Thinking about to wait for the others in the Med bay to catch up before my next Gus post, on the other hand I want to move on in that thread
                          Advice please?

Comment

Okay! Then waiting it is

Comment

I vote to wait a little bit to see if the others act/react to being donors.

The slower filling ones should be finishing up right about the same time Gus and Nick did.
                              sigpic

Comment

Coool. NG posted an answer to something was wasn't said until 3 hours later. Someone's been playing with a time dilation device again.
                                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                                sigpic
                                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X