I rest my case

roflmao!!!

and dang it i can't green you!!!

and yup that can be an advantage!!! *snicker, giggle, guffaw*

does it work for you DG???

teehee!!
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
      I'll try and update the maps this weekend..we might even need another level! (6.5.....lol, Or do a purge and convert some of those extra rooms...)

*hrmm* still got a sergeant without a room... So an update on the quartes as well, Pleeeeaaase...

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

okies, I'll do a big sweep this weekend, if ya need a room shoot me an e-mail

oh, and I'll get that foreston map on there
        sigpic
        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
          no worries
          Gah, was planning a post yesterday, but then something came up and I spent the whole night with the browser open waiting to post, but I never got around to doing it. Steal Ray if you want to Sharp, I'm busy today too.
          "I once thought it better to be right
          But now I have finally seen the light
          Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
          I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
          Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

I have a few questions....

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
            I don't know that we ever established a level that the office was on. I know it, like the chapel, doesn't show up on a layout.

As for the Doctor, let's just go with what we have. A Nurse Practitioner, a nurse and a medic. There are 'native' healers within the different refugee groups as well as mid-wives.

If someone joins up and has a driving desire to play a medical doctor, I'll discuss the position with them.
            So, wait, where does that leave Gus and his plan with Donovan ? I mean, what is he supposed to do - if he has this knowledge ? Should he get together with Blue and discuss that situation and then inform the mayor ?
            I'm not sure but I think that might be a good move, there, else I'll just do something completely random and end up having to correct things, hence my asking beforehand. As of now, all the things Gus told Donovan in the posts, are just suggestions, it's nothing definite, since I think he does know he has to clear things with Blue and Goodwin first.

Secondly .... I kinda hope that Amanda will get her office on the same level as the Infirmary. It's kinda a big base, right ? Or is that entire level filled up with the Infirmary. I don't know now, but according to that overall map of it, it seems to be filling up the level.

The office could be positioned on a level above or below, maybe that level could be offices / spare quarters/ storage....

Oh, and whilst you are working on the maps and things - could you possibly add the nurses' station on it ? From what I can tell of chats with NG and the posts we've been making, it should be located near the entrance to the Med Bay and the waiting area. The overall Infirmary map at the moment is lacking a reception area.

Help please there, Sharp Unless you'd allow me to re-draw the map some there ?

Comment

A suggestion to make it easy for you Ryn; Use the e-mail
              Have Gus send a message to Goodwin and Blue that he has a solution to the "Doc-problem"...

Comment

Though Shel isn't here anymore, I'll edit her map and put a nurses station in-

As for the shrink office: I'll fit it in on another level

I also think that would be for the better, wouldn't want someone who is sad right next to the place where people are dieing would we?
                sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"dyeing"???????

Comment

well, not in this case...(or so you think, MUHAHA)
                    sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

well as long as no one is doing any serious "dying"

teehee!!

*mutters* spelling bee champ and here i have been spelling sergeant wrong all this time and y'all are too kind to point it out!!
                      sigpic
                      SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                        well as long as no one is doing any serious "dying"

teehee!!

*mutters* spelling bee champ and here i have been spelling sergeant wrong all this time and y'all are too kind to point it out!!
                        I have not been paying attention.

Which is odd because I am always quick to point out spelling/grammar mistakes AND I am in the military.
                        sigpic

Comment

*slapes forehead writes note to put on nose*

should check all my spelling with dictionary before posting...

Guess I should have waited to post until the coffee had reached my brain this morning

Comment

good grief!! NO!!

was trying for facetious there!!

please tell me we aren't going to be graded on spelling ... i am long out of school!! yikes!!

and TD as long as you aren't a 'sarge' it is all good! rofl!!!

teehee!!

and a scary revelation ... if i am gonna get graded on my military knowledge and accuracy, i am toast!!!

have a good one all!!

*poof*
                            Last edited by aintright; 25 April 2008, 05:41 AM.
                            sigpic
                            SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                              good grief!! NO!!

was trying for factious there!!

please tell me we aren't going to be graded on spelling ... i am long out of school!! yikes!!

and TD as long as you aren't a 'sarge' it is all good! rofl!!!

teehee!!

and a scary revelation ... if i am gonna get graded on my military knowledge and accuracy, i am toast!!!

have a good one all!!

*poof*
                              No, I am not a Sar'nt yet. But eventually.

And your military accuracy is why DG and I are here.
                              sigpic

Comment

*feels kinda guilty about said spelling bee champ*

what can i say ... pet peeve ??

Comment

Working...
                                X