No announcement yet.

Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well god morning then Ainty *looks at clock* GAAHHHHH!!

Sleepyhead

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
      Well god morning then Ainty *looks at clock* GAAHHHHH!!

Sleepyhead

it was too much OD of adrenaline ... you abuse it over and over and the monday after comes with exhaustion!!!

maybe it was being under the scrutiny of a military man as my buddy for the outing!! one of those by the book boys ~~~ although i am sure i wore him out more than he did me!!!

but was worthy ... so worthy!!!

what?? it is only 1pm!!! ... and i am sure it is morning somewhere in the world!!!

teehee!!

now can someone finish cleaning my gear and store it all away for me!!
      sigpic
      SCORE!!
      The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn_SST View Post
        Thanks for the reminder.

I'm not sure what to do with Amanda on that subject, at the moment I'm playing her like she hasn't talked to Min - which in truth never did happen in the RP - so ....

Help ?
        From what I've witnessed in RL, psychologists do talk to each other frequently, and even reference each other's work. If they were both renowned enough to be part of the SG program, then they would have met at some point in time, and probably exchanged various ideas and theories. It's ok and even makes sense that they didn't talk IC before Min left, given their various schedules at the time, and I think that you're doing a great job playing it that way. But do keep in mind the backstory they would have had.
        Dear Journal
        My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

Alex- Wanna play Bellano? or should I? (Just thought you migh tlike to play him cause you were playing him earlier)
          sigpic
          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Blue/Sharp???

ok hairsplitting question??

if josh is assigned to be half/half between both bases, would he have his own quarters on both bases???

thanks!!

teehee!!
            sigpic
            SCORE!!

Comment

I would say he's 'assigned' to Shanstid and has permanent quarters there but, he has 'guest' quarters on Gaia which rarely, if ever, get used by someone else. Maybe he and his assistant share guest quarters?
              He's only on Gaia for a couple of days at a time, a couple of times a month.
              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
              sigpic

Comment

Would it be ok for Gus to contact the other bases to see if they had medics there for Foreston ?

And if so, who wants to play said medic/doctor ?

Oh - which level is Amanda's office on ? I'll post for her later, am out of time now.
                Last edited by Ryn; 23 April 2008, 03:06 AM.

Comment

We already have medics there, and a NP...

What we need is a doctor as in MD

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
                    We already have medics there, and a NP...

What we need is a doctor as in MD
                    I just had this crazy idea.....

What about Delen? She's a doctor, an alien GP, but still in a way a MD. She's also supposed to go live at Foreston in the near future too and is an NPC according to Jeff. So, if she's not staying at the base, she could do it with the assistance of the Earth personnel and as a plus anyone could control her.
                    Last edited by Atlantean_Fan; 23 April 2008, 11:46 AM.
                    Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

I don't know that we ever established a level that the office was on. I know it, like the chapel, doesn't show up on a layout.

As for the Doctor, let's just go with what we have. A Nurse Practitioner, a nurse and a medic. There are 'native' healers within the different refugee groups as well as mid-wives.

If someone joins up and has a driving desire to play a medical doctor, I'll discuss the position with them.
                      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
                        Alex- Wanna play Bellano? or should I? (Just thought you migh tlike to play him cause you were playing him earlier)
                        Sorry been so busy recently... I'll try and whip up a post
                        "I once thought it better to be right
                        But now I have finally seen the light
                        Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
                        I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
                        Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

I'll try and update the maps this weekend..we might even need another level! (6.5.....lol, Or do a purge and convert some of those extra rooms...)

Sorry been so busy recently... I'll try and whip up a post
                          no worries
                          sigpic
                          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Don't forget to put in the map of foreston that everyone has been using.

I must say, whoever took the time to do that is really awesome...

and good looking too....

so whoever did the foreston maps...way to go!!!!

XD

Comment

Originally posted by Tupopoflungo View Post
                              Don't forget to put in the map of foreston that everyone has been using.

I must say, whoever took the time to do that is really awesome...

and good looking too....

so whoever did the foreston maps...way to go!!!!

XD

good looking eh!!! rofl!!!

so who is better looking the older or the younger brother???

that one always starts an interesting convo amongst my bros ... now see my sis and i have a mutual fan club, i say she is drop dead gorgeous and yell at mom and dad for having favorites ... course she says the same thing ... then we laugh because everyone comments on how much we look alike!!

i wuv me baby sis!!!

teehee!!

but i will agree the map is deff awesome!!!
                              sigpic
                              SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                                good looking eh!!! rofl!!!

so who is better looking the older or the younger brother???
                                The older one. For three reasons:

1. Man
                                2. In
                                3. Uniform

I rest my case
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X