Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryn_SST View Post
    aww *hugz Jyn*

Oh - by the way - the whole base including Ryn knows about Janus by now, yes? Just so I'm clear, cuz I can't remember when people got told anymore. It may be a short time ago in RP-land but it's been months in RL I think. lol

Great post by the way Jyn. Also loved Bellano there, yay Alex.

*feels like a cheerleader so will stop for now*
    Thanks , keep up the good work for Ryn, Ryn

Love playing Bellano, especially when he's slightly sleep deprived, emotional (for him) and as I'm good at keeping my charries busy, he's still looking to resolve yesterdays problems, not sure he was too happy at Blue taking off, but it's all forgive with all the near-death stuff. Just expect a knock on the door as soon as he has a spare moment Gen

*Imagines Ryn as a cheerleader* Thanks hon you've just made me grin properly for the first time today ^_^ (all right my gf is away for a few days and I'm suffering somewhat, especially seems as I decided that I would get a load of work out the way whilst she's gone, not the greatest combo in the world, but anyways enough about me. No doubt you're all sick to death of hearing about me complain about my relatively easy life whilst you're slaving away making the world a better place... alright maybe I'm being a little melodramatic, but what can I say? I've been listening to Muse, DT and Metallica all day and it puts you in that kind of mood... I'll shut up now).
    "I once thought it better to be right
    But now I have finally seen the light
    Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
    I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
    Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

geesh jm!! you are still talking to me??

must say i feel a little guilty with cooper being so tough on steele!!

feel free to say if i cross the line

and nice responses!!! thanks for all the good stuff to play off!!

okay!! is someone gonna play the poor soul stuck as the airman with Cooper or should i do that???

teehee!!
      sigpic
      SCORE!!
      The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

I could play the airman if you want.

And don't worry about Steele, she needed to a good challenge with K/D off the base for a few days.

Thank you for your wonderful posts to inspire me, don't think I would have been able to play on any of that without you.
        Dear Journal
        My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

cool!! give me 10 to finish on the mill and i will post KC!!

teehee!!
          sigpic
          SCORE!!

Comment

Quick question foreston folks.

where are we? I can't remember putting a warehouse on the map (note to self, Add warehouse), but where is it located?

Comment

Tis something I invented, in fact it is a house which doubles as a warehouse, nobody is living there, so theyre using it to stack surplus goods.

Comment

so we're in the north part of foreston? the reason I'm confused is that, I think Jynjyr said something about him possibly going south, but left out north. I don't see how it would make sense for him to leave the city and return...that's why I'm confused...

Comment

According to your map, we could be in the shops area that's just above the second sentry tower (the one on the right where it says entrance to garrison). Would make sense, since that does give the shooter a line of fire across the earth memorial (which I'm thinking isn't so high it would block the bullet). I'm guessing the forest would start just behind the sentry tower. Or maybe there would be some forest before that as well?

So it would be the south part, and the we I'm referring to is Dean Holmes, Kim Ashwood and Zach Black (also guest starring Sarah Whitely, at Sorrel's shop). The "warehouse" could be in the vicinity of Sorrel's shop.

I don't know where everyone else is...

Comment

Popping in for a while.

Kim, Dean, Zack, Sarah are at the shops.

I think Lance and Mark are more likely to be behind the Garrison building as well as the Warehouse which I think are likely to be next to each other......So which means the road to the base is North??

Let me know so I can edit Lance's post accordingly.
                    Last edited by SilverRider; 13 April 2008, 01:34 AM.

Comment

You know what's missing on the map ? The medical practice, aka the Doctor's office/small Infirmary. And incidentally, with Shelly gone, who is going to play Dr Winchester ? Since Dean will need some medical attention soon.

Comment

I doubt that anyone can play Winchester, since it's 1)Shellys char, and 2)she's taken him out of the play according to the bio

My suggestion is that if he's not to seriously injusred, then have one of the nurses/PAs/NPs in the doc's office to tend to him. JM posted as a nurse there not long ago

...and as a side note: you don't wrap anything around the chest to support the broken ribs anymore, since it tends to make the person take even smaller breaths and therefore more likely get compications like addherations and pneumonia due to the lack of ventilation... sorry for my interfearence...

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

OK was just wondering, then maybe someone could set up a new doctor in Foreston and invent some kind of storyline to have Winchester disappear.
                          Just a suggestion and ty for the interference

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn_SST View Post
                            According to your map, we could be in the shops area that's just above the second sentry tower (the one on the right where it says entrance to garrison). Would make sense, since that does give the shooter a line of fire across the earth memorial (which I'm thinking isn't so high it would block the bullet). I'm guessing the forest would start just behind the sentry tower. Or maybe there would be some forest before that as well?

So it would be the south part, and the we I'm referring to is Dean Holmes, Kim Ashwood and Zach Black (also guest starring Sarah Whitely, at Sorrel's shop). The "warehouse" could be in the vicinity of Sorrel's shop.

I don't know where everyone else is...
                            Yep. According to the discussion linked to in my post, Jack's Place is at the north end of town, the park is west, the base road is east and the garrison is south.
                            Tup - can you put a compass rose on the map? Please.
                            You're never too old to do something goofy.
                            sigpic
                            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

This isnt an immeadiate solution to the winchester problem but it might be a fun mission. a plague breaks out in riverton and we have to quarantine the town.

Comment

ok am confuzzled here!!

i think we need to straighten out ainty's brain (hush SR!!) on where people are in Foreston!

well first are we using the two part map ... or the square map???

i was thinking that the heli was sitting in front of the mayor's house in the middle of the road and that the sniper was on top of the shops across the street next to the sentry tower if using the square map??

that he had exited off into the woods between the two sentry towers

i was assuming it was heavily forested there to create a buffer between the military and the town

that with all the confusion the person on duty at the tower ~ if there would even be someone always assigned there ~ was not expecting such things and wouldnt notice him coming over the back wall or maybe it was his duty atm and so it was not staffed (a way for him to make a quick exit ... check things out and think he would return and no one would be the wiser!) and with the heli in town all the locals would be drawn to the activity there!!!

need to know where others had things happening atm???

thanks

teehee!!
                                sigpic
                                SCORE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X