Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOC comment for ratbaby07 and about my post in the mess hall:

If it were up to me I would edit out the typo in the bio. With Antarctica, you don't mean the Ancient base, right? Something else entirely, like Eskimo's or something? Because the RP doesn't include the discovery of Atlantis.
    About Daniel going missing, I do mean the events in season 5 . I'm bad with ep titles.

Comment

The ep is "Meridian". The only episode I can't watch. (Not counting S8, 9, 10.)

The 'secluded group in Antarctica' could be the Ancient outpost. We do know about Atlantis, the expedition left. We just never had any more contact with them before Earth went *boom*.

RB - *joking* Alaska and Antarctica are about as far away from each other as you can get and still be on the same planet. Remind me never to ask you to navigate.
      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
      sigpic

Comment

hehe, NPCs are kind of odd in this RP...I think I attepmted to describe the system a long while ago...I'll see if I can find the post later
        sigpic
        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

I cant wait hear who got shot!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
            I cant wait hear who got shot!

well you did want an excuse to ride in the chopper!!

teehee!!
            sigpic
            SCORE!!
            The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Brava, Ladies!

Very nice. I really like the short autobiography of the bullet.
              sigpic

Comment

yes, very hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

I was hoping for some carnage

Comment

That was my thought too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TDgamer View Post
                    That was my thought too.
                    haven't read the book??

and fell asleep watching the movie

maybe i will give the book a try!!

teehee!!
                    sigpic
                    SCORE!!
                    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

I think I'm the only one whos not getting the joke here.

Comment

The book is funny, I laughed my bum off when I read it Gloriously insane stuff. On a par with Red Dwarf in terms of space comedy.

Anyway .... BRAVO AINTY!!!!! LOVED that bullet post too ... Had to read it before breakkie, lol...

Comment

Nope. I never read it either. Tried to, couldn't do it.
                          sigpic

Comment

This is the part in particular that that reminded me of:

The Book: It is important to note that suddenly, and against all probability, a Sperm Whale had been called into existence, several miles above the surface of an alien planet and since this is not a naturally tenable position for a whale, this innocent creature had very little time to come to terms with its identity. This is what it thought, as it fell:
                            The Whale: Ahhh! Woooh! What's happening? Who am I? Why am I here? What's my purpose in life? What do I mean by who am I? Okay okay, calm down calm down get a grip now. Ooh, this is an interesting sensation. What is it? Its a sort of tingling in my... well I suppose I better start finding names for things. Lets call it a... tail! Yeah! Tail! And hey, what's this roaring sound, whooshing past what I'm suddenly gonna call my head? Wind! Is that a good name? It'll do. Yeah, this is really exciting. I'm dizzy with anticipation! Or is it the wind? There's an awful lot of that now isn't it? And what's this thing coming toward me very fast? So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide sounding name like 'Ow', 'Ownge', 'Round', 'Ground'! That's it! Ground! Ha! I wonder if it'll be friends with me? Hello Ground!
                            [dies]
                            The Book: Curiously the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias, as it fell, was, 'Oh no, not again.' Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly *why* the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now.
                            Granted, that was from the movie, but one of the great things about the movie is that it was almost a word for word translation of the book.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the reminder TD

Love the movie, but as almost all the time: The book was better

"Hello ground!" *giggles* hysterical...

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

I was hoping for some carnage
                                Well, we could have had Brian tossed out of the chopper from 20 feet up.

Isn't he even going to try to take a swing at Callista? Of course, in the mood she's in right now, she might attempt to shoot him instead of hit back.

I'll do her response to the radio message this evening. No time now or at lunch.
                                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                                sigpic
                                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X