No announcement yet.

Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the sake of simplicity, let's say they accept military scrip. It can be exchanged for supplies and services from the base.
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
      For the sake of simplicity, let's say they accept military scrip. It can be exchanged for supplies and services from the base.
      Oh wow, I had never actually thought about that But Blue's right, that should work...dollars are kind of worthless...
      sigpic
      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

BTW - any of you that are hanging around Outside are probably going to hear the artillery simulator going off.
        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
        sigpic

Comment

Okay I'm confused.... on the base it's nearly 1400hrs and in Foreston it's already getting to night fall......huh.....Am I reading it worng or have few hours already passed by???

Comment

The time bubble-ish nature of RP. Use the classic method, I recommend.

1. Stick fingers in ears
            2. Hum very loudly or
            3. Sing "La, la, la, la, I don't see the plothole, la, la, la."
            "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
            " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
            Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

*heheh* will use it

*takes of her speech processor from ear and goes lalalalalaaaaaaaaaa*

Comment

lalala! I'm not way over my head here with all the mechanicy stuff lalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *smashing glass, etc.*

Seriously if anything is wrong with what I'm posting in McKinnon's quarters, don't hesitate to PM me, I'm just guessing majorly at the moment
                "I once thought it better to be right
                But now I have finally seen the light
                Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
                I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
                Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

It's not bad, though I'd refer back to the presentation by Watts in the AU Hangar Bay. For simplicity purposes, we could assume their 302's airframes are extremely similar to ours for a starting point.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Suggestion - make a note of who's quarters you're in. [ McKinnon's quarters ] for example. Shouldn't team leaders have their own offices, BTW? Even if not shown on a map? Maybe a generic 'Offices' thread? Meetings shouldn't have to be held in quarters, IMHO. Maybe use the team's 'mission thread' and a location tag - [CO's Office]?
                    You're never too old to do something goofy.
                    sigpic
                    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

It's NOT nightfall in Foreston.... it's mid-afternoon. There's still sunlight around.

Comment

A simple 'warp' of a few hours is no big. Its mid/late afternoon, it's a wash. Just go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn_SST View Post
                          It's NOT nightfall in Foreston.... it's mid-afternoon. There's still sunlight around.
                          ...and depending on where on the planet the base is situated, it could be in the middle of the night....midnight sun above the polarcircle you know

No, honestly, I don't think so, it's early autumn on Gaia, so that would not be the case

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

ATTENTION ALL INFIRMARY PRISONERS! Please PM me ASAP with your character's current condition, and if you'd like to be released or not. I am about to wave the magic wand of RP Healing and grant you freedom if so desired..

Comment

So, we have an impatient doc on out throat, do we?

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

I just figure it's been long enough. Everyone is getting impatient.

Comment

Working...
                                X