No announcement yet.

Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those of you working with stuff from the Alarius, remember this. She did NOT crash. She was landed safely. It was well AFTER she landed that Zeus / Geb shot the sh*t out of her on the ground.
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Hmmm.......will take that into consideration........should really try to find some of those old posts to get all the facts straight.
      Dear Journal
      My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

The ship landing starts the Outdoor Docking Area thread. This starts the attack.
        You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr View Post
          Those of you working with stuff from the Alarius, remember this. She did NOT crash. She was landed safely. It was well AFTER she landed that Zeus / Geb shot the sh*t out of her on the ground.
          Huh, yeah, I knew that. Not sure what I was thinking. Thanks for the reminder. I'll go back and edit.

Comment

Hey i was just thinking. Somewhere out there in teh universe there has to be a planet that evolved very simliar to earth and posibly has weapons that are very similar with similar amo that we could become allies. Just want to hear your oppinions

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

If you mean projectile weapons, and industrial society, I'm sure there's several planets like that out there, we've even seen a few in the show. As for forms of government, religion, languages, and the like, I would like to think that Earth was fairly unique in the manner in which everything like that evolved in the way it did. The possibility of having all different forms/types/denominations together in the same place like it is on Earth would be really freaky, but in a good way.
              Dear Journal
              My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

But thats my point how come there isn't any civilization out there that has their gate in a military base. Or one doing exploration like ours. wouldn't it be interesting to have an SG team from another planet come to alpha site

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Question: Does Gaia have an iris on their gate?

Although, I do see your point. I would imagine that other plants do explore, we just haven't run across them yet. Would be a good idea for a mission though. *Gears start to turn* Hmmmm........
                  Dear Journal

Comment

Yeah JM, Gaia has an Iris, which is why nothing's coming here without our consent.

Comment

Exactly, so we'd have a MALP like thing from another plant crushing against the iris before we'd meet other explorers from an Earth-like society.
                      Dear Journal

Comment

Then they'd try radio comunication

edit: or we'd try to radio them telling them we have an iris

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Maybe they have an iris too, and that's why we've never been there. Just a thought.
                          Dear Journal

Comment

good point but if a malp didn't got threw wouldn't we try a radio signal

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Maybe, that depends.
                              Dear Journal

Comment

IDK i see some gears for a story line coming

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Working...
                                X