No announcement yet.

Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I think regular updates are a fabulous idea. When are we gonna get an answer on whether he's been snaked or not?
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Well, either he starts acting like a goa'uld or he is taken to see me and I scan him
      May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Ah, but if it's immature, it can't control him unless he goes to sleep.
        And since most Goa'uld larvae being incubated from Jaffa are young...the effects can vary though.

Also, it seems the "regulars" are pretty bullet proof at the moment.

Oh, and the idea of the team mission updates are a good idea for team CO's, give them another job to focus on. *Curses myself for bringing this idea around*

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Pssst - AT.2. Tyler set the claymores, not Taylor. Me , not ShelBel.
          Oh yes, I can see the confusion happening over Tyler / Taylor on the same team.

And Mayhew is still in enemy hands. http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=157 According to Blue, I can kill him or save him.
          Last edited by Jynjyr; 08 January 2006, 04:50 AM.
          You're never too old to do something goofy.
          sigpic
          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

My dearest and most sinserest apologise, I was trying not to step on anyones toes....Oh, the blackhawk team rescused Spook and they now have him in the,...I thought someone rescued the wounded?

HELL! I'm confused!

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
              My dearest and most sinserest apologise, I was trying not to step on anyones toes....Oh, the blackhawk team rescused Spook and they now have him in the,...I thought someone rescued the wounded?

HELL! I'm confused!
              Pshaw on the error. No problem.
              They rescued some people. Not Mayhew. Petronius the Legionnaire was dragging him around. They didn't read that part.

Ya know - spending time with people face-to-face is over-rated. I go away for 2 days to "get a life" and *poof*. Stuff happens.
              You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Aaaah, ok Thanks, also, it's updated in that little section to it's you who set the claymores, but I'd need to change the entire post for Spook, wich I don't have time for today, i'll do it later.

Cya though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                  Pshaw on the error. No problem.
                  They rescued some people. Not Mayhew. Petronius the Legionnaire was dragging him around. They didn't read that part.

Ya know - spending time with people face-to-face is over-rated. I go away for 2 days to "get a life" and *poof*. Stuff happens.
                  was confused because the general told me that brad was under a tree. So I thought he wanted me to rescue him.
                  Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

By the way Dr. Attington tested the General and he's not been Goa'ulded Yay!

Comment

I still think it would have been a really fun way to play out the thing, with A Goa'ulded General.

Kate's gone a bit mental. Well, she's out for revenge and a bit bloodthirsty.

Comment

I gave it some serious thought, believe me. Since the Tok'ra aren't answering our phone calls, he wouldn't be getting it out anytime soon. If it was too immature to survive in a host and died, it would certainly release whatever poison they secrete when they die.
                        Bye-bye Nikko. And I've grown quite fond of Nikko.
                        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                        sigpic

Comment

Really we do have a resident tok'ra with SG-6.
                          Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Well.... I guess it shortens it a bit as well. It's running quite long as it is, without having to de-snake the general as well.

And we've all grown fond of him. Loved the line about can you teach me to swear in Goa'uld.

Kate's not really off her rocker, honestly. She just felt the need to get revenge, but went too far and is now having a bit of a breakdown in the middle of a war zone.

Comment

Don't make me have to sedate you

Comment

To be honest, I wouldn't complain.... I'm probably only going to be flitting in and out tomorrow as I have a 2000 word french essay to write.

Comment

Working...
                                X