No announcement yet.

Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, um, it seems the above subject (poor Dr Williams ) hasn't been cleared/solved/whatever'ed yet.

Could anyone help me out here please? Is there someone willing to play the psychologist, Amanda Blake? At least, I *think* that's what her name was... I'm sure you'll find her in the bio thread somewhere...

Did shout out a call for help earlier in OOC but I guess that got lost in the chatter.

And, if no one replies to this call, I'll fix it somehow on my own. Given my popularity or lack thereof of late, I guess I will have to.

Comment

I, for one, have no clue how to play a psychologist. Sorry. It is Dr. Amanda Blake.
      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry, don't have the time or the energy to pic up another char

*points at LOA thread*

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Don't look at me.....just cos I play a shrink on another RP and I'm not bringing her here

She's a headcase of her own

Comment

I just wanted to ask: do I need to repost what PJ posted for me and make it a bit more neat or we'll let it slide? I just now have much more free time than I had last two weeks.
            Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Let it slide. Unless there are serious changes you want to do to the posts. Then write them up, send them to PJOZ and have him edit his / your posts.
              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
              sigpic

Comment

Nah... I finally managed to explain him at least vaguely what I wanted on our 3rd discussion.
                Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Cut from SG3-talk:

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post

"... I would like to have someone play a slightly, elderly Iberian doc... Might be grumpy, might hold some grudge against surgeons in general ( everybody knows how gross a surgery can be and having that is a specialty; well, one can't expect too much of that person, now can you? ) or might be just cheerful of joy over the possibility to be a tour guide for the Tau'ri doc... Not very likely, but possible...

I've got a plot bunny and I'll let you in on it if you choose to help me out

Comment

If no one else who's better at RP / medical stuff is willing, then I am willing, on the condition that you play Ryn's companion
                    I do assume that Ibbie doc would be a woman though?

Comment

Dang. Beaten to it. I was going to say that I can do cranky and crabby really well.

Late 60's, seriously thinking of retiring to her country house and watching her daughters raise waterfowl and grandchildren. Isn't pleased with the new-fangled notion of having males moving into the medical profession.
                      You're never too old to do something goofy.
                      sigpic
                      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Hey, Jyn, you are welcome to do it, I was only offering in case no one else wanted! so the doc's all yours

Comment

This is completely off-topic to the present focus on Iberia, but I need some help to maintain our continuity.

I'm a little unfamilar with the SG-8 mission a while back, was there a canonical establishment of what Hera looks like?

I can look myself later, right now I need to eat dinner and start preparing to go back to work and troubleshoot a system I know nothing about. Thank god for our civilian contractors.
                          "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                          " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                          Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Ryn: Tell me what you wan't from your companion and I might be able to help you.

Jyn: Sure! You're on. I'll get back to you PM-wise...

DG: Sorry, but that was even before my time, so can't help you there...

Comment

Read back into SG-8 history a little bit, far as I could tell it was completely within the Jaffa and Romans on Dakara and Chulak.

So never mind, I think I found my answer, now need to talk to our awesome GMs.
                              "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                              " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                              Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
                                Ryn: Tell me what you wan't from your companion and I might be able to help you.
                                Watch your in-box for a PM in the very near future!

Comment

Working...
                                X